Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: savvvv

20 years? what was there an atari 2600 version of MGS?

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    Quote Originally Posted by son of gump
    I won't even get into the story because the games story has been built up for 20 years since the first game
    Quote Originally Posted by chinar
    20 years? what was there an atari 2600 version of MGS?
    Actually China, SOG is correct, the storyline has been going on for 21 years now (1987-200.

* Metal Gear - Was originally released for the MSX2 in 1987 in Japan and Europe.

* Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake - Originally released for the MSX2 in 1990 in Japan.

* Metal Gear Solid - Released for the PlayStation in 1998.

* Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty - Released for the PlayStation 2 in 2001.

* Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - Released for the PlayStation 2 in 2004.

* Metal Gear Solid: Portable Ops - Released for the PlayStation Portable in 2006.

* Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots - Released for the PlayStation 3 in 2008.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metal_Gear_(series)

NOTE: Copy and paste link (as if you click on it it will not take you to where I copied the info from). . .
    I didn't know MGS was that old.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    I figured there was some old game on the atari or something, I just didn't really care to look it up

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    Wow! It's as old as me .. didn't know that

I just played the first on the Playstation .. .which wasn't too exciting .. but somehow cool though

And some demo on the PC ... which I actually pretty much enjoyed....

Is MGS4 a lot different from MSG1 ? What are the differences ... changes ...

Graphics, story, abilities....

If you like fantasy/sci fi, i'd pick up MGS4, very interesting, and they don't leave you wondering on the story because they pretty much explain what happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm :L
    and they don't leave you wondering on the story because they pretty much explain what happened.
    SUCH LIES SIR if he hasn't played the other games I doubt he'll understand 20% of the story. I don't know if you beat the game yet, but the story get's realy heavy at the end.

mgs 1 2 and 3 should be played before trying to understand the story in mgs4. parts of the story come from the games that was from 8 years ago.

Watch Anime Online

Greyson -- says:
    i don't know everyone does shit they're not suppose to
    Greyson -- says:
    i want to know one person who lived a perfect life
    michael says:
    jesus
    MSG4 is a reason for it to suck ass that on many new Playstations they dropped backwards compatibility. Otherwise people who wanted to do that could just play them all on their PS3 before getting MGS4.

Yeah the 60 gigs that they don't make anymore still have it ^^ my brother has one.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay