Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apple - Movie Trailers

This page just came in my mind ...
    I was pretty sure that you guys already know this ..
    But in case you don't, here's a great site from Apple with Movie Trailers

http://www.apple.com/trailers/

That's been around for like, 5+ years.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    ^^^^

+ I saw Dane Cook on that site and he basically needs to stop living for awhile and lay low... really, really low. He was funny when he first started making a big name for himself like 2-3 years ago, but as of this last year or so he sucks ass. His acting is horrendous and his stand-up is even worse. It seems like with every new album/tour he does he regresses 10x more.
    and I hate how people somehow find him hilarious. He comes up with the lamest shit to talk about in his stand up. I know it's stand up but he'll switch topics fast too.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    It's ok guys, I was a Dane Cook hater too until I saw Employee of the Month and then Good Luck Chuck.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    It's ok guys, I was a Dane Cook hater too until I saw Employee of the Month and then Good Luck Chuck.
    Now you want him to just plain die?
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by Snooperz
    ^^^^

+ I saw Dane Cook on that site and he basically needs to stop living for awhile and lay low... really, really low. He was funny when he first started making a big name for himself like 2-3 years ago, but as of this last year or so he sucks ass. His acting is horrendous and his stand-up is even worse. It seems like with every new album/tour he does he regresses 10x more.
    I thought he did pretty good in Waiting... probably because it was a minor part and not that hard to play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    i hated since the first time i saw his stand up. lame ass jokes that involve only weird faces and yelling. failz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    Employee of the Month rocks IMVHO. Good Luck Chuck was a decent romantic comedy - but the part that bothered me is his character cheats on Jessica Alba's character with that fat whale (I don't remember if he boned that thing, but still). That seems kinda dodge, being in the 'romantic' comedy genre. Nobody seemed to notice this

I don't mind Dane's stand up. Sometimes he's pretty funny but other times it seems like he's reaching too much. I can see why Creative thinks he's too fast, but sometimes I like that style (as long as it doesn't include screaming). His last one was far too sexual - it got old after awhile. Some of them made me chuckle pretty good, but after an hour of it I was like KMOVEONTHX. Plus there is always some screaming whore in the front row drowning out the mics...which gets old quicker than Dane's stand up.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Or I think they're fucking lame and not funny.^ As DS said he'll yell and expect it to be funny and the punchline. I liked waiting but for his stand up, he fails, uber hard. He can't keep a good joke long enough so he has to resort to something off of that joke, and it continues like that.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay