Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: yay

eh well i can be jealous type, and that and my assholeness dont go together, but i know most of the people my age working there... just about everyone knows me in deerpark, this isnt in deerpark but its close enoguh. She isnt one to go off and be all flirty with everyone else either,

i dunno im not worried about it, her and i were both really excited about workin together. only reason i really picked chilis is cuz well, my parents are execllent chefs, both of them have been chefs in the past and they make the best food on earth imo... im hoping to one day be as great of a cook as they are, on top of that id hate a office job.... i like being around people consistently, so the way i look at it is im gettin 2 birds with 1 stone...

and she doesnt quite work in the same department as me... shes only going to be a hostess, but the manager said she can cross train me to be a host/waiter/ to go... and thats whats gonna happen, hosts start with 6.50
    to go start with 5.50 +tips(tips are fukin sweet around here :P)

idk.... things arent as bad as you guys seem to think they are.

im quite happy about it tbh.

thanks for the input tho appreciate it

Some girls work hard for tips with a table full of guys. And by working hard I mean undoing more buttons on their shirt.

I look forward to seeing my girlfriend after work. If I worked with her all the time I wouldn't have that. It also wouldn't give you much to talk about. "How was your day?" becomes obsolete.

Serving is a good job, though. I'd like to get into it. It's especially good while going to school full time, and your tips usually match your hourly wage, or better. I love my job, but I'm not a huge fan of my paychecks.

Hope you have fun there, anyways.
    Some girls work hard for tips with a table full of guys. And by working hard I mean undoing more buttons on their shirt. mistar L face
    NO, DO NOT TAKE THOSE BUTTONS OFF, THEY ARE FLARE, YOU NEED FLAIR, EXPRESS YOURSELF.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    god damn that music makes me want to get up and punch that bitch in the fucking face, HAVE SOME CLASS FOR GOD SAKES.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    it's a restaurant. they sell burgers, steaks, ribs and shit like that. um you remember that place in Office Space that Peter's girlfriend(Jenifer Aniston) worked at? it's basically that place.
    Sort of. The Office Space restaurant was more like Fridays, but Chilis isn't too far off. I haven't been to Chilis in like 5+ years - but last I checked, they're not as annoying as Fridays. Then again, they hired Dest - so the jury is still out.
    it was a jab at all the current trend of generic restaurants with shit hanging all over the walls and an overly happy wait staff.
    god damn dest i don't know how you guys live...

our minimum wage right now is $8.07. of course we tax our cigarettes but all the things that are taxed more or are more money are usually dumb things like, cigs, alcohols, etc.
    yeah we have the same taxes you guys do.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm :L
    god damn dest i don't know how you guys live...

our minimum wage right now is $8.07. of course we tax our cigarettes but all the things that are taxed more or are more money are usually dumb things like, cigs, alcohols, etc.
    cheese and rice, mines at like $6.50.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    yeah cbf.

i worked at a restaurant called kelseys with my now ex. she was a server who made mad tips and got lots of numbers, and i was in the kitchen always poking my head out to watch her. I REALLY cbf 'ed guys at tables hitting on her, and (although she would be absolutely fake back) watch her laugh and flirt back for teh moneyz. dunno wasnt a fun experience for me

goodluck