Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: yay

she isnt serving tho, shes just a hostess..i thought about that too lol. and my anger issue and jealously dont mix together =/

idk yet work hasnt even started yet her training starts monday im starting. we'll see how it all goes... ive already seen how people try to act around her when im not there, yeah all hit on her, but she doesnt give them a chance too.

some kid at orientation tried to start a conversation "Hey, soo youre getting hired to be a hostess huh?" she just replied yep and turned her head... didnt really give em a chance. so im not to worried about that maybe if she was a waitress i would be

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    she isn't serving tho, shes just a hostess..i thought about that too lol. and my anger issue and jealously don't mix together =/
    This wont be an issue for you. Only Immature people let shit like that become a problem.

Have fun and let us know when you quit or get fired.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    Quote Originally Posted by jim
    she isn't serving tho, shes just a hostess..i thought about that too lol. and my anger issue and jealously don't mix together =/
    This wont be an issue for you. Only Immature people let shit like that become a problem.
    have you met Dest before?
    Quote Originally Posted by jim
    [

can't even think of this being a problem for dest tbqh

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls

fuck yall lol

fuck you never getting on gears Fellow.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    so im jealous of my gf atm....

she was a host at chilis, i was hosting with her the otherday and i went and sat some customers, well as i was walking back i saw some women come in that were from a dentists place, she greeted them and went and sat them, she had a conversation with em right as they were sat... well when she came back up to the front, she lady came back up there... she started talkin to christy and gave her her card. basically christy was asked to work at a dentists place, she now has an internship @ this place and im fucking jealous :@.

she gets like 10.50 an hour, works 7-4, weekends off.

compared to my shity schedual, i get random days off i work mostly nights, if i close i get out at 11, 12 on weekends.

cbf chilis :@
    (its a fun place tho)

12:25:48 PM Danny #33: pretty jealous of my gf atm
    12:26:01 PM Young Daversonz: y, did she get a big load of cock from a black dude atm?
    12:26:07 PM Danny #33: well besides that
    12:26:15 PM Danny #33: wish i had a big load from a black cock

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    12:25:48 PM Danny #33: pretty jealous of my gf atm
    12:26:01 PM Young Daversonz: y, did she get a big load of cock from a black dude atm?
    12:26:07 PM Danny #33: well besides that
    12:26:15 PM Danny #33: wish i had a big load from a black cock
    I LOL'ed

so im jealous of my gf atm....

she was a host at chilis, i was hosting with her the otherday and i went and sat some customers, well as i was walking back i saw some women come in that were from a dentists place, she greeted them and went and sat them, she had a conversation with em right as they were sat... well when she came back up to the front, she lady came back up there... she started talkin to christy and gave her her card. basically christy was asked to work at a dentists place, she now has an internship @ this place and im fucking jealous :@.

she gets like 10.50 an hour, works 7-4, weekends off.

compared to my shity schedual, i get random days off i work mostly nights, if i close i get out at 11, 12 on weekends.

cbf chilis :@
    (its a fun place tho)
    HOLY SHIT 10.50
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows