Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Women are DUMB

This is a convo between me and some 15 year old girl who saw me at "School" and added me. We talked a bit. She doesn't know me in real life, only over msn. I post this to show you how dumb little kids are.

It started off as her asking me just some questions randomly, I'm sorry i clicked out of the convo but ill say some shit she said

She basically asked me my gf's named, looked her up in the yearbook, called her fat and ugly, said i should dump her and go out with her cause she "really really liked" me. Then i told her i didn't want to talk to her because that was immature and uncalled for. She basically said i was immature, and she was way more mature for getting angry at her speaking truth and not lies. I told her that its one thing to tell the truth, its one thing to be so shallow and completely flat out insult my gf for no reason. I proceeded to ask her how she would feel if i called her friends fucking retarded. She said she knew she was retarted and i said good, cause you are. She then got very angry and i said, well didn't you just said i got pissed about my gf? She was a HYPOCRITE. I told her that its the same, its called women rights and she will have to get use to it. She said quote " THATS FUCKED UP FOR A GUY TO INSULT A GIRL". I told her her reasoning sucks and she needed to grow up REALLY bad. I told her to never talk to me, and she was talking to the wrong guy.

Thats basically it. It showed the immaturity of her and the way she talked. If anyone knows how to get convos from the comp, tell me how. I don't have the "save convo" thing on, but if theres any other way, tell me.

Heres some ones i saved somehow..

GRACE BABYFACE says:
    and i said i didnt mean to be rude and i know i was bitchy but atleast i didnt lie cause i always speak my mind
    GRACE BABYFACE says:
    you dont have to get all mad at me
    Sterling (WILLYMETAL) says:
    Thats fine you don't have to lie, but you don't have to say what i should do based on a opinion. You dont even know me in real life

GRACE BABYFACE says:
    not really i know my friends are retarted but i can accept that and i am retarded to
    GRACE BABYFACE says:
    we are like a retarded cult
    I know
    I can tell
    GRACE BABYFACE says:
    WTF
    What, i thought you could handle it?
    That was me.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    Quote Originally Posted by jim
    That was me.
    He's more than likely not joking.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

I find myself on a day to day basis finding reasons proving that women are fucking retarded in the head. Vagina's are the end of all reasoning.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombostik
    I find myself on a day to day basis finding reasons proving that women are fucking retarded in the head. Vagina's are the end of all reasoning.
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    Quote Originally Posted by jim
    That was me.
    He's more than likely not joking.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm :L
    If anyone knows how to get convos from the comp, tell me how. I don't have the "save convo" thing on, but if theres any other way, tell me.
    Good thing I installed a keylogger on your computer. I'll extract the logs, thx.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Women are not dumb, you idiots. Maybe the bitches you fuck with are dumb, but shit, reading this thread makes me think I'm in a clan full of fags who never get anything. Almost makes me feel embarrassed.

Ask 49er. He won't even say something as ridiculous as that. SHIT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooperz
    Women are not dumb, you idiots. Maybe the bitches you fuck with are dumb, but shit, reading this thread makes me think I'm in a clan full of fags who never get anything. Almost makes me feel embarrassed.

You're retarded. Woman, ALL woman, are batshit fucking insane. This is proven fact. My logic is infallible.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by Snooperz

Loooool calm down snooperson, you're acting like the guy who's been recently fired from a soap opera for being too dramatic.

I just named that title as anger was flowing though me. Tbh I bet everyone would of read it if i retitled it (A msn convo between me and some 14 year old girl who hasn't grown up quite yet)

+ if you were actually a good visitor of the site, you would realize we are all joking. (except jim)