Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fucking A...

Fucking A...

Does it stand for

A) Fucking Awesome
    B) Fucking Affirmative
    C) Having sex with the first letter of the alphabet

When do you use this ?

While writing this, I checked urban dictionary ...
    and now I know that it's C

TACT in old Gore are starting to fill up again, why are those faggets still opening up gore retail ?

I think those faggets need to be reprogrammed:
    1. Delete Gore Retail
    2. check who's playing GoreSE every 5 seconds like they do with Gore Retail
    3. Play GoreSE evernight/day Just like Gore retail while it is possible that NEW people will join because they don't have to come across the game in a bargain bin somewhere.

Updates are never coming for Old Gore...
    I saw 18 People playing in GR clans server not long ago...
    WHY DONT THEY GET IT *tear

I will pay you 1 Euro to go find "Extreme" and slap him in the face for opening a CTF server in RETAIL after GoreSE was released

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    You guys should jsut do what Beckler does in SE when he wants to play DM. if he sees a tact server with a low amount of people he goes in and sees if anyone is up for DM.

If a bunch of people are playing retail maybe people should just go in and briefly spam them the URL to the gore site. 4drulers.com/gore isn't that hard to remember, and maybe that will prompt them to upgrade.

Also if you guys are playing SE and happen to take some cool screenshots of the current version that involves some actual combat and nice scenes then maybe I can update the screenshots section of the site with those. Although its preferred that anti aliasing and anisotropic is turned on for the screenshots since any decent computer should be able to run SE with that turned on, and its fair since the menu now does have settings for this.

Maybe if I get time I can do up from scratch a new version of Rapid since I got permission to, since it was the most solid custom map from Gore, and do it from the ground up with good detail so people from retail might see it and want to piss off from it.

ALso me and Joel had a similar discussion before.

I think our conclusion was just that some people left are just habitual cavemen who have to do the same thing every day, join the same server and aren't yet capable of removing themselves from the old Gore to get a new client that looks a bit different, and more importantly one that doesn't allow them to cheat with give_all and third person.

We believe Gore 1.6 is vastly approved all around. But if something is changed it will always feel different, and some people are so opposed to change that rather than give something a good amount of time for a chance, they'll turn it on and actively look for differences and shit a brick when they find them.

So far it seems that anybody who has played SE since I started personally releasing patches and tieing up loose strings seem to get sold on it if they give it a fair chance. Like even a bunch of GV seem to like it as well, and many people who go back to retail find themselves hating it because they realize what was wrong after having played the new one.

The reality is that in Goretest2 which was near the final version of Gore, there were only 2 classes being tested. So Gore got released with Chicks, Heavies and Mechs that didnt have the same rigorous testing. So this is part of why Medium\Sniper tended to be favored. So GoreSE is different because we rounded it out and the 4 remaining classes are more equally competitive. The level itself will often dictate which classes will do better in a given circumstance but overall they are more even.

The problem is this kind of stuff is near impossible to get through their heads. They like their third person, they like training wheel mods that water the game down, and minimal thinking tends to be favored.

Its not all a slam against retail players though. One issue is that existing GoreSE loyal players tend to not have the same level of dedication of getting servers going. In retail people join empty servers and wait, and they'll IM other people to get a game going.

In SE everyone tends to sit and wait for someone else to go first. Whenever I do see a few people go in a server a good number of times people tend to drop in and get a little game going. THe more often people get little games going, the more often people will bother to check for games.

Quote Originally Posted by Lead
    ALso me and Joel had a similar discussion before.

I think our conclusion was just that some people left are just habitual cavemen
    Quote Originally Posted by jim
    I think those faggets need to be reprogrammed:

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net

...anyways, "fucking a" is used when one receives typically positive, though unexpected news. I'm not sure what the "a" stands for, but I would think since this is usually an expression used when receiving positive news, it means awesome. This also helps lend itself to the facetious version when receiving negative news. This is how I typically use it.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    It's just everyone's Canadian accents emerging.

FUCKIN EH
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder

...anyways, "fucking a" is used when one receives typically positive, though unexpected news. I'm not sure what the "a" stands for, but I would think since this is usually an expression used when receiving positive news, it means awesome. This also helps lend itself to the facetious version when receiving negative news. This is how I typically use it.
    This.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by Acromus
    Fucking A...

Does it stand for

A) Fucking Awesome
    B) Fucking Affirmative
    C) Having sex with the first letter of the alphabet

When do you use this ?

While writing this, I checked urban dictionary ...
    and now I know that it's C
    TBH man I have never heard of the expression "Fucking A", I have on the other hand heard of "Fuck an A".

urban dictionary: fuck an a

Maybe it varies from state to state or east to west coast but here in Michigan (east coast) it is used as "fuck an a".

For example lets say that in Tact I am the last person on my team left and on the other team there are 3 players left. Now lets say that I end up killing all 3 of them, once I do that I may yell out "FUCK AN A", meaning FUCK YEAH! I just owned them mother fuckers!
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=fucking+A

I have never heard of fuck an a.

and i watch lots of movies , ok.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net