Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fucking A...

Quote Originally Posted by jim
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fucking+A
    And I posted my link as well fuckface: http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...term=fuck+an+A

I have never heard of fuck an a.
    Well that could be for the fact that your not from Michigan (USA).

Hell your not even from the USA, wtf would you know.

and i watch lots of movies , ok.
    Ooooooooooooooooook, I guess that makes you an expert lol ffs.
    Axel Foley never said fuck an a.

Quote Originally Posted by Midget M@nc0w
    Hell your not even from the USA, wtf would you know.
    We speak English here, you know that ?

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    Axel Foley never said fuck an a.
    FFS I dont' care what some actor said or didn't say in some movie.

What I replied was about what is said HERE in MICHIGAN. Had you actually read my reply (link) you would have clearly noticed that it said:

fuck an a

An expression of approval.
    Synonyms: alright, way to go

"Origin: Although it may have earlier origins, the only place I heard it used was in Madison Heights, Michigan, by the now defunct Marauders Drum and Bugle Corps, ca. 1971. Probably invented by Jim, the drummer."

If you had lived in this country you would know that things said on the west coast and east coast are not always the same, they sometimes differ. That is what I was trying to point out when I replied to Acromus (not you).

We speak English here, you know that ?
    Don't really know or give a rats' ass wtf you speak, your not from my country so therefore I don't care wtf you speak. Fact is unless you live in the USA you have no fucking clue how we speak (from coast to coast).
    Its ok jim, I'm from the US and I've never heard "Fuck an " either. It sounds fucking retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Midget m@nc0w
    What I replied was about what is said HERE in MICHIGAN.
    Axel Foley is from Michigan and he never said that.
    If you had lived in this country you would know that things said on the west coast and east coast are not always the same, they sometimes differ.
    I don't need to live somewhere to know its probably the same as most places in the world.
    That is what I was trying to point out when I replied to Acromus (not you).
    I wasn't responding to you, I was responding to my thoughts after seeing what you said, that is why I didn't quote you.
    Don't really know or give a rats'
    I don't give a rat's ass what you give a rats' ass about.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    Quote Originally Posted by I have a small penis jim
    Axel Foley is from Michigan and he never said that.
    Axel Foley is not from MI, he is a fictional character made up by Eddie Murphy (who is from New York, not Michigan). Obviously you do not know fictional from reality as Axel Foley is not a real person.

I don't need to live somewhere to know its probably the same as most places in the world.
    Well then obviously you are a fucking idiot. Things said in this country vary from not only state to state but also from coast to coast (example: east coast to west coast: ask Spyder as he lives on the west coast).

I don't give a rat's ass what you give a rats' ass about.
    Then why do you keep replying to me?
    Axel Foley is not from MI, he is a fictional charactor made up by Eddie Murphy (who is from New York, not Michigan). Obviously you do not know fictional from reality as Axel Foley is not a real person.
    Axel Foley was born on August 25th, 1961 in Detroit, Michigan and attended Mumford High School. After a few years in which he was unemployed, Foley joined the Detroit Police Department in 1983
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel_Foley
    Well then obviously you are a fucking idiot. Things said in this country vary from not only state to state but also from coast to coast (example: east coast to west coast: ask Spyder as he lives on the west coast).
    I don't have to live in a specific country to that its probably the same as most countries in the world.
    Then why do you keep replying to me?
    Because you love me.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    Axel Foley was born on August 25th, 1961 in Detroit, Michigan and attended Mumford High School. After a few years in which he was unemployed, Foley joined the Detroit Police Department in 1983
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Axel_Foley
    From your link: Axel Foley is a fictional character from the Beverly Hills Cop movies, and is the leading character in all of the films. He is portrayed by Eddie Murphy.
    Need I say more? He is not real you fucktard

I don't have to live in a specific country to that its probably the same as most countries in the world.
    I don't even know wtf to say here, I mean not only are things said in this country (from state to state but coast to coast) differently. But things are said from country to country totally different. I mean for example here in the USA we say "HI" but in Australia they say "Good Day Mate", though it means the same thing it's said differently.

Because you love me.
    No offense but you wish . . .
    From your link: Axel Foley is a fictional character from the Beverly Hills Cop movies, and is the leading character in all of the films. He is portrayed by Eddie Murphy.
    Need I say more? He is not real you fucktard
    He is real , you just don't know. I've met superman and handcock too
    I don't even know wtf to say here, I mean not only are things said in this country (from state to state but coast to coast) differently. But things are said from country to country totally different.
    You do not get it. You're explaining what is obvious to anyone who lives in a country with separate States.
    in Australia they say "Good Day Mate"
    We don't say G'day/Good day or anything like that. It's more(exactly) like
    "Hi, How are you" or "How's it goin" or "how ya goin" or "wut you doin" or "WATS UP"
    Actually, I mock "g'day" and "good day" etc. I think old people might say that though: "g'day Young fella". Steve Urwin doesn't say that no more of course. This discussion reminds of the McAmerica Burger: http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/20...tehran1104.jpg
    I'm gunna buy one tonight.
    No offense but you wish . . .
    Oh, didnt realize you wanted to keep it quiet.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    ROFL, jesus fucking christ cow. You know jim was merely messing with you the whole time right? I mean it's so blatantly obvious.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow