Thread: McCain seriously fucks up big time, CBS covers it up.

I think its pretty funny that McCain kept beating this drum of how much Obama would fuck up and not really fit in to the situations going on abroad, the soldiers etc.

Then watching the news, tons of miltary personell show up cheering when he arrives, the President of Iraq basically endorses his plan for the general timeline he had stated he wanted troops out of Iraq. Bascially everything so far seems to be going just fine on the trip.

Then what is interesting now is McCain who complains the media favors Obama and NOT him, he makes a total fuckup statement one day which gets geography of the area completely wrong and then now he makes another totally fucked up statement which proves he has no accurate recollection of recent history and the Iraq conflict in general. This from the guy running basically almost all on the platform of him being some kind of military leader.

Next, CBS replaced this fuckup answer to a question in the video by recutting an answer of his to a different question over what he said. The only reason anyone caught this was because CBS had apparently posted the full transcript of the interview on their site.

Here is the story which contains a video that cites transcripts from the CBS site:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/0..._n_114405.html

I guess is the strategy behind McCain's constant complaining of media bias for Obama is in hope that when things like this happen they'll not air\report them for fear they'll be accused of bias. Basically making the atmosphere one where you must report everything bad Obama does and 20% bad that McCain does to appear to be reporting fair. Similar to how you have to do everything Bush\Cheney say or you aren't "patriotic".

Normally I could understand people getting the timeline goofed up, but he's constantly sitting there slamming Obama for his ideas on Iraq (even in his quote in that transcript) and running his whole campaign on this kind of shit so that's where I think this is a bigger deal than, say, if you or I was the one that was wrong.

I couldn't imagine disliking McCain any more than I have in recent times, but lately he's been such a huge douche who is so out of touch with real Americans and all of his sound bytes sound quite a bit like the current administration. I'd be really surprised if he gets anything more than 40% of the votes, frankly.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    I was not aware of the cover up.
    McCain not getting his facts right on this as a supposed foreign affairs/military expert, is like Obama not understanding habeas corpus as a law professor.
    Don't Fear Teh Penguin