Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: kyle

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    lol @ nig being so serious stfu fellow chill out ho
    mop, you can be so niggish sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    levelled a troll rogue to 21, and an undead warrior to 16.

played it fully, didnt like it, gg.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Dude, just stfu, 21 and 16??? that's not even fucking close to "fully". were you able to do any instances, besides RFC or WC, those are the two most sucky instances in the game, plus i doubt you did any PvP, so no, you did not play the game fully
    gg
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but level 21 is approximately one third of max level. You can't argue that he didn't like the game because he 'didn't play it fully' if he got that far without enjoying it, unless the last forty levels are ten times more fun, which are probably mostly grinding.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but level 21 is approximately one third of max level. You can't argue that he didn't like the game because he 'didn't play it fully' if he got that far without enjoying it, unless the last forty levels are ten times more fun, which are probably mostly grinding.
    ^
    + I don't play an MMO for PVP
    I'm perfectly content with my lvl70 SK on EQ atm anyways.
    Waitin for Vanguard.

21... ......

that takes like.. 1 day..

play to like 40.. gets much better when you can acctually get good gear and do some good pvp fights and some good instances..

Fellow
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikku
    21... ......

my point exactly.
    It's too easy.

Um... stfu shock fag, right now, ive been lvl 60 for longer than i was 1-59, only fucking half the game is getting to 60, to get the rest, you got to actually do all the end game shit w/ a bunch of friends in your guild, or you can PvP and rape shit in the 3 very different battlegrounds. If you want to fucking insult a game, fucking play it first idiot
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikku
    21... ......

my point exactly.
    It's too easy.
    Is there dungeon type shits in EQ where you need 20-40+ people with gear from Pre-60 instances and different strats for each boss in them, with about 10 different bosses. Also, having to have the right classes and everyone has to do their part. I never played EQ, indulge me.
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator
    Is there dungeon type shits in EQ where you need 20-40+ people with gear from Pre-60 instances and different strats for each boss in them, with about 10 different bosses. Also, having to have the right classes and everyone has to do their part. I never played EQ, indulge me.
    Yes.
    There is Many dungeons... EQ is the creator of instances, that's where every MMO to date got the idea.
    Many raids in eq take moreso 40-70people.
    If one MT doesnt hold aggro, the raid is dead.
    It takes more SKILL and STRATEGY in EQ than it will ever take in WoW.
    Having the right classes has everything to do with EQ. If you don't have a cleric, you can't have a shaman or druid take the place... no one heals like a cleric, unlike WoW.
    In EQ instances are also not the only way to gain gear.

DoN Missions,
    MM's,
    LDoN's,
    Farming,
    Tradeskilling,
    lotsa other shit too.

EQ has more fundamental things to a game than WoW does.
    EQ is just all around better, WoW is honestly a Dumbed-down version of EQ, cluttered with bland colors, and low polycount models.
    But I don't hate you or anyone for playing it, whatever you have fun with IMO. I'm tired as fuck been up for 21hrs so I'll revise this post when I wake up lol.