Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oregon Trail

prolly fuckin 69'n

you are fucked pal

fuckin failz on me. look how close i was to the landing point. CBF chinas not holding on though. wrthls

FFS Didlez was the only one to get sick and still made it.

post your adventures!
    http://www.virtualapple.org/oregontraildisk.html
    why did you drowneded me

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    Goddamn thing froze on me @ Chimney Rock - I couldn't enter y/n to look around.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    I made it and I kept 2 of my friends alive. Lost willy and moplz.

Didlz got several diseases and spoon broke his arm 4 times (literally).

Might play again and take ss's this time, although I think OT2 is bettar.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    TEH GREAT AMERICANZ SPIDLZ ADVENTURE (COLON) TEH JOURNEY OF A LIFETIMEZ

SAMAN WAS TRYING TO HUMP AN OX AND RECEIVED A STIFF TRAMPLING

PROBABLY FROM MAKING OUT WITH DARKSPOON

STILL GOT ALL U ASSHOLES 2 OREGON SO DONT SAY I NEVER DID ANYTHING 4 U.

LOLZHIGHSCOREUGUYSSRSLY!

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    UNCLE LEADS GREAT WESTERN ADVENTURE:
    (and realization that god hates my family)

^
    Dunno this was the most miserable trip of failure ever. Basically every last possible horseshit occurance that could have happened to me did happen, except for starting the game out with 2 successful fordings of rivers.

By the end of it I had a wagon with a completely naked family due to multiple clothes robbings, with nothing else but an ox and a wagon full of bullets to attempt to hunt food all the way to the next fort for possible savings of our trip.

Instead what my family was given was a cold, starved wagon ride to hell.

ITS GOOD TO SEE I'M THE ONLY MOTHERFUCKER HERE WHO CAN SURVIVE A TRIP TO OREGON WITH OR WITHOUT VARIOUS DISEASES.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    ITS GOOD TO SEE I'M THE ONLY MOTHERFUCKER HERE WHO CAN SURVIVE A TRIP TO OREGON WITH OR WITHOUT VARIOUS DISEASES.
    Nobody put me to the test yet.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    THE GREAT RUNNING OF THE WAGON TRAIN STARING KINGFellowDIDDLEZ AND THE FellowS WITH PUPPETS

For some goddamn reason SAMANCREATIVE was put in charge of shopping, and purchased 16 oxen to take us to Oregon, as well as 2000 pounds of food, 99 boxes of bullets, but only one pair of clothes for each person.

Before even starting the trip, KINGFellowDIDDLEZ decided we needed to set the pace as fast as possible, but also is feeding everyone as much food as it will allow since SAMANCREATIVE packed as much bacon and lard into the wagon as physically possible.

Some random ass BLACKMAN (I think it was DARKSPOON) warned us not to ford the river if its 2 and a half feet high. UNCLELEAD decided "who gives a shit, lets ford that fucking river", and everyone agreed.

Turns out that was probably the worst decision anyone could make, mainly UNCLELEAD because he ended up killing his goddamn self, and we lost damn near every bit of our food. There are still 13 fucking oxen left though! Fuck it, rations are still high and the pace is set at max!

At the next stop we decided to give up SAMANCREATIVES clothing because who gives a fuck about SAMANCREATIVE. We then hung UNCLELEAD's old clothing up on the wall of the wagon. We traded the clothing to OLDHAG (I think it was DARKSPOON in disguise again) for 63 bullets, because you can never have enough bullets. Rations are set to meager and the party continues.

A thief comes during the night and steals 3 bullets. Everyone loves bullets so of course we were pissed off. All blame was placed on NAKEDSAMANCREATIVE and he did not eat dinner that night.

It came time to cross another river, and remembering what happend to UNCLELEAD, we decided to caulk the wagon and float it across this time.

BUT OF COURSE, with NAKEDSAMANCREATIVE on this wagon we cant have anything nice, and the motherfucker went under again losing a whole bunch of very expensive wagon parts.

We pass a gravesite for some fucker named ANDY (probably DARKSPOON again). Regardless, we dig up the fucker and put UNCLELEAD there instead.

WE DID IT! We arrived at Fort Kearney!

Please Disregard. Turns out Fort Kearney is not Oregon.

Well, it seems UNCLELEAD took disc 2 to his grave, because it is nowhere to be found. SPIDDLEZ tried to haxor the meat machine, but that was a pailz of failz attempt.

Since we were stuck in disc one, and all we had was 2000 bullets, no food, no clothing, we decided it would be best to just play a game of Russian Rullet right in the middle of Fort Kearney.

NAKEDSAMANCREATIVE went first, shot himself in the head and died. MOPPLEZ, SPIDDLEZ, DARKSPOON, UNCLELEAD (yes he is back now), and KINGFellowDIDDLEZ looked at each other and decided that was a terrible idea. The five of them robbed Fort Kearney for all they had and continued to Oregon (because UNCLELEAD is back now and they have disc 2). The five of them arrived there, greeted by GREATMANCHINA, FellowNINE, NONJABOOM, and friends. SHOCKAVE came in with his hax supply truck and all was well in the mean streets of Oregon.

NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

ggs

i wish someone would make nwp trailz. GET ON IT LEADZ!