Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Warning: If you are not a rap fan, I suggest not to open!

I know I don't share the same taste in music as most of you, but Currency is one of my favorite artists ATM. He's been coming out with his own mixtapes every month now, and this will make month six (in a row), which is pretty crazy if you think about it. I gotta lot of respect for this guy.

+ WAYNE'S PHILOSOPHY ON HARD WORK! lol.

Yeah I remember currency when he was on waynes shit almost every mixtape. He was alright, I didn't think he was that great though. Check out Joe Budden, he's underrated and has some good lyrics. Not like wayne or currency though, his style is different.

I recommend downloading Mood Muzik 2 & 3 if you like him. Listen to one of his freestyles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wv2A89a5_g

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    Yeah I remember currency when he was on waynes shit almost every mixtape. He was alright, I didn't think he was that great though. Check out Joe Budden, he's underrated and has some good lyrics. Not like wayne or currency though, his style is different.

I recommend downloading Mood Muzik 2 & 3 if you like him. Listen to one of his freestyles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wv2A89a5_g
    Tell me sir, his style differs how so; does he rap about bitches, or ho's?

hold up wait a minute let me put some pimpin' in it~
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

LOL HO-LEE-SHIT! HE *DID NOT* JUST CHANGE "RIDGEMONT HIGH" TO "RIDGEMEONT FLY"

ooooooooooooomfg!!!!!! Crazy guy, I tell ya!!!

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    LOL HO-LEE-SHIT! HE *DID NOT* JUST CHANGE "RIDGEMONT HIGH" TO "RIDGEMEONT FLY"

ooooooooooooomfg!!!!!! Crazy guy, I tell ya!!!
    LOL yeah instead maybe I should listen to some crazy new creative Nine Inch Nails music, Ghosts Volume I-IV, which was apparently created over an intense ten week period (I guess it took so long because it's such a new and difficult genre of music they're now touching on); a soundtrack for daydreams! ... lol. Those shitty instrumental tracks sound like they belong in an early 90's Schwarzenegger film.
    Y so angryz, snoop friend, Y So angryz?

Duno, I'd rather support someone who made something original than blatantly ripping off a popular movie. I didn't mean to make you cry though - never realized that pointing out that retarded word change would wrap your panties so tight.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction

Duno, I'd rather support someone who made something original than blatantly ripping off a popular movie. I didn't mean to make you cry though - never realized that pointing out that retarded word change would wrap your panties so tight.
    lol yeah, I'm so angry and worked up.

If I recall correctly, you're the one who crys and deletes threads when he feels he's being attacked or being called fat.
    LOL SUCH A ROX THREAD haha

Quote Originally Posted by Snooperz

lol yeah, I'm so angry and worked up.

If I recall correctly, you're the one who crys and deletes threads when he feels he's being attacked or being called fat.
    I think I'm the only person that actually understood what spyder was trying to convey in that thread. He deleted it because he kept trying to explain his point, and none of u idiots were comprehending it - at all. That's basically it. He wasn't crying about anything.

n e wayz

There is some good rap. I enjoy that good rap. When rap videos weren't comprised mainly of barely dressed women shaking their asses, and the remaining portion displays some ignorant ass Fellow holding a 10lb golden amulet in the fucking air; before that, that was good rap.

You know snoop instead of getting vagina-hurt about dave pointing out some meaningless irony, you could, i don't know, laugh? Is it really that tough to not notice the stupidity if changing high to fly? I mean, he could of kept it as "high", and just surrounded it with weed leaves and shit. DOUBLE ENTENDRE ZOMGZ.

Seriously. Jump off your fucking soapbox and lay your gavel down. Chill out and learn to find humor in everything. Everything.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

So about 9/11