Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Warning: If you are not a rap fan, I suggest not to open!

Quote Originally Posted by 9mm :L
    So about 9/11
    learn to find humor in it
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    So about 9/11
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    So about 9/11
    HOLY SHIT THAT MADE ME CHUCKLZ IN SUCH A GODDAMN BAD WAYZ.

SNOOP: your vagina is showing.

(lol goddamn that icon makes everything 1000x funnier)

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooperz
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Y so angryz, snoop friend, Y So angryz?

Duno, I'd rather support someone who made something original than blatantly ripping off a popular movie. I didn't mean to make you cry though - never realized that pointing out that retarded word change would wrap your panties so tight.
    lol yeah, I'm so angry and worked up.

If I recall correctly, you're the one who crys and deletes threads when he feels he's being attacked or being called fat.
    I think I'm the only person that actually understood what spyder was trying to convey in that thread. He deleted it because he kept trying to explain his point, and none of u idiots were comprehending it - at all. That's basically it. He wasn't crying about anything.

n e wayz

There is some good rap. I enjoy that good rap. When rap videos weren't comprised mainly of barely dressed women shaking their asses, and the remaining portion displays some ignorant ass Fellow holding a 10lb golden amulet in the fucking air; before that, that was good rap.

You know snoop instead of getting vagina-hurt about dave pointing out some meaningless irony, you could, i don't know, laugh? Is it really that tough to not notice the stupidity if changing high to fly? I mean, he could of kept it as "high", and just surrounded it with weed leaves and shit. DOUBLE ENTENDRE ZOMGZ.

Seriously. Jump off your fucking soapbox and lay your gavel down. Chill out and learn to find humor in everything. Everything.
    Yeah right, what's good rap to you? Just say you don't like it and we'll believe you.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    Quote Originally Posted by Snooperz
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Y so angryz, snoop friend, Y So angryz?

Duno, I'd rather support someone who made something original than blatantly ripping off a popular movie. I didn't mean to make you cry though - never realized that pointing out that retarded word change would wrap your panties so tight.
    lol yeah, I'm so angry and worked up.

If I recall correctly, you're the one who crys and deletes threads when he feels he's being attacked or being called fat.
    I think I'm the only person that actually understood what spyder was trying to convey in that thread. He deleted it because he kept trying to explain his point, and none of u idiots were comprehending it - at all. That's basically it. He wasn't crying about anything.

n e wayz

There is some good rap. I enjoy that good rap. When rap videos weren't comprised mainly of barely dressed women shaking their asses, and the remaining portion displays some ignorant ass Fellow holding a 10lb golden amulet in the fucking air; before that, that was good rap.

You know snoop instead of getting vagina-hurt about dave pointing out some meaningless irony, you could, i don't know, laugh? Is it really that tough to not notice the stupidity if changing high to fly? I mean, he could of kept it as "high", and just surrounded it with weed leaves and shit. DOUBLE ENTENDRE ZOMGZ.

Seriously. Jump off your fucking soapbox and lay your gavel down. Chill out and learn to find humor in everything. Everything.
    Yeah right, what's good rap to you? Just say you don't like it and we'll believe you.
    You're a goddamn idiot.

This song rapes faces.

You're a goddamn idiot.
    CBF accusation of disliking all of rap because you don't like the sellout rappers (ie: chingy, 50 cent, etc) like he does. There are tons of creative and talented rappers who are ARTISTS first and rappers (entertainers) second. Rapping about hoes, gangsta (nothing gangsta about living in the hollywood hills BTW), and doing drugs (I mean to the extent of "omg I'm going to get high atm ROX" etcetc) is all juvenile rap IMVHO.

You know, I pre-ordered that album and everything (even got a free poster, autographed by the band) and that was the only song I liked. Everything else was kinda lame by comparison of their old stuff (which I love). This whole CD (and this song to the same extent - although this has better instrumentals) was just about doing stupid shit to be wild and crazy, had no substance like the last few albums did. I think most of that came from their last label wanting to limit the amount of vulgarity on the albums they made so they don't turn a lot of people off so they signed with a new label and made a whole vulgar album just to spite. I haven't even bothered listening to any album they've made since then though.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Well after how much shit I see you Fellows posting about how bad rap is, how its crap and not real music, I didn't think you'd like any of it. cbf Jay-Z, he's not that great of an example of good rap.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    Well after how much shit I see you Fellows posting about how bad rap is, how its crap and not real music, I didn't think you'd like any of it. cbf Jay-Z, he's not that great of an example of good rap.
    That's why I singled out that song.