Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Free FPS ?

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    Combat Arms is WAY too fucking easy IMO.
    Is this you ?

good stats deadly

LOL probably not - "deadly" is as popular a name as "spyder" imo.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    I've only played a few rounds, not sure if we even won or not. All I know is I went in and raped everyone I came across. I don't even think I died one goddamn time.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

I've only played a few rounds, not sure if we even won or not. All I know is I went in and raped everyone I came across. I don't even think I died one goddamn time.
    WTF are you talking about? You played a few rounds? You have played a total of 24 rounds (maps), You won 2 (maps), Lost 21 (maps) and Quit 1 (map). Your stats do not lie as they are recorded everytime you login to the game and play. . .

Kills: 127
    Deaths: 292
    Headshots: 17
    Total Maches Played: 24
    Matches Won: 2
    Matches lost: 21
    Matches Forfeited: 1 (meaning you left the server)
    Average Kills/match: 5.29
    Average Deaths/match: 12.17
    Longest Kill Streak: 5

You have hardly "Raped" anyone at all, and btw you died 292 times mr." I don't even think I died one goddamn time".

Infact where you come up with "Combat Arms is WAY too fucking easy IMO." is beyond me, as your stats prove nothing of what you claim . . .

Quote Originally Posted by m@nc0w
    WTF are you talking about? You played a few rounds? You have played a total of 24 rounds (maps), You won 2 (maps), Lost 21 (maps) and Quit 1 (map). Your stats do not lie as they are recorded everytime you login to the game and play. . .

Kills: 127
    Deaths: 292
    Headshots: 17
    Total Maches Played: 24
    Matches Won: 2
    Matches lost: 21
    Matches Forfeited: 1 (meaning you left the server)
    Average Kills/match: 5.29
    Average Deaths/match: 12.17
    Longest Kill Streak: 5

You have hardly "Raped" anyone at all, and btw you died 292 times mr." I don't even think I died one goddamn time".

Infact where you come up with "Combat Arms is WAY too fucking easy IMO." is beyond me, as your stats prove nothing of what you claim . . .

I'm not sure if that was a pathetic attempt at trolling or c0w just doesn't realize deadly never admitted to being the same as the accused "deadly" who has claimed over 100 lives.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    I'm not sure if that was a pathetic attempt at trolling or c0w just doesn't realize deadly never admitted to being the same as the accused "deadly" who has claimed over 100 lives.
    Well from what I have seen on the Combat Arms website it looks to me like NWP is starting to play Combat Arms (with the NWP members of Deadly, China and Rikku), with or without YOU. . .

LOL why did "YOU" have to be capitalized? Seemed sort of over-dramatic...

The game preview looked pretty rox - but last fucking thing I want to do all day is sit in the same goddamn map over and over to get money to pay for weapons just to play the goddamn game in the first place.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    LISTEN THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER:

That is not my motherfucking account. Not one goddamn time did I say that was my motherfucking account. I played a few rounds. I ran a goddamn train. There are maybe three fucking people who can kill me who play that game, and they are all in this clan.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

I have neither downloaded or attempted to play Combat Arms.

I came on vent one day and some of my friends were playing and making fun of it. Before I could even download it or register to download it they were already closing it and uninstalling citing "it's even easier than call of duty 4" as the reason. I'm sorry but if you've found a game that's easier than COD4 with no recoil in the guns whatsoever then you're playing a skilless game. I also have to kind of laugh at how you looked up people with the same names on the Combat Arms website as we have in gore and acted like it was 100% proof that we weren't good at the game. Can't entirely say I expected better of you but I'm kind of suprised you managed to reach the same intellectual low as GoreRanger and bitchy.

Guess that just proves that stupidity is contagious

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls