Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Combat Arms: helpful info

Ok unlike most of you fucks, I have been playing Combat Arms for a few months. Fact is the game is all about two things: Ranking and GP (money).

When playing the game if you want to rank up and make money (GP) the fact of the matter is you are not going to do it by playing CTF, ELMINATION, or SEARCH & DESTROY game modes. The only way to move up in ranking and make alot of GP (money) fast is by playing ONE MAN ARMY game mode.

Here is another HINT: The most popular map within ONE MAN ARMY is Junk Flea, you will make a shitload of GP (cash) and rankings if you play this map over and over. And the truth is there are alot of players that start a server and play this map over and over and over an over (they basicly never change the map, ever). Throw grenades alot or if you have other types of nades (such is you have bought land mines) and you will get alot of GP and earn faster rankings.

I tell you this from experience. When I am playing and I want to get alot of GP (MONEY to buy more weapons or a weapon for like 30 days instead of 1 weapon a day) I will play Junk Flea for a few days in a row, over and over and over and over. Though it gets to be boring the fact is this map is small and in the end no matter what place you come in you will get more GP (money) and Rank % than any other map or game mode.

Truth is when you play "Team Modes" you get less GP and Experience (ranking %) for the fact that you are playing a team mode instead of you vs everyone in the map. In team modes the max is 8 vs 8, so at the max you have 7 teammates vs 8 other players (a team), whereas in one man army it is you vs everyone else in the map (you vs 15 other players max).

That is my "helpful hints" for Combat Arms: if you really want to play the game and rank up and get GP (money to buy weapons and other things).
    Last edited by Diddlez; 08-28-2009 at 07:27 AM.
    thar we go.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

I'll summarize your post cow:

fast GP (money) - play junk flea in one man army only

Quote Originally Posted by Acromus
    I'll summarize your post cow:

fast GP (money) - play junk flea in one man army only
    I put a "tl:dr" in his post and someone took it out. It pretty much said this.
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

WAY 2 BLOAT UR SECRET SKILLZ x10, COWMAN.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    It's no wonder nobody new comes to this forums.
    if you cant stand the heat get out of the kitchen bitch.
    LOL yeah cow, CBF getting upset about it - you've ridden people just as hard IMVHO. CBF able to hand out the sarcastic jokes/remarks but can't take them yourself ATM. I didn't even think the replies were that bad - mostly just funnyish.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    From what I've heard this game was built for gamers who are too terrible to play any other video game.

No wonder the whole gore community is playing it ;o

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    Quote Originally Posted by chinar
    From what I've heard this game was built for gamers who are too terrible to play any other video game.

No wonder the whole gore community is playing it ;o
    LOL I was thinking the same thing when I was playing the game.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows