Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Combat Arms: helpful info

well i just DLEd and played this game for abit, pretty fun, except the gay ass 3second respawn and then being invulnerable for3 seconds afterwardswhile still being able to be shoot..shouldmake it so u cant shoot for 3 seconds too.

and the anoying, round started every time you spawn,other than that it aint a bad game tbh. illbeplaying it a little

I played it a bit yesterday, too. It was somewhat amusing. I have to agree, though, it wasn't a huge challenge to do well. I only played like three rounds and I was either first or second on them all. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    LOL yeah cow, CBF getting upset about it.
    lol @ upset, one of these days you'll decipher one of my moods and get it right (to this day your always wrong).

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    well i just DLEd and played this game for abit, pretty fun, except the gay ass 3second respawn and then being invulnerable for3 seconds afterwardswhile still being able to be shoot..shouldmake it so u cant shoot for 3 seconds too.

and the anoying, round started every time you spawn,other than that it aint a bad game tbh. illbeplaying it a little
    I agree, when you spawn in you shouldnt' be able to fire until your 3 seconds are up.

If this game was made like Gore I would have already found the sound file (round start) and deleted it lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by m@nc0w
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    LOL yeah cow, CBF getting upset about it.
    lol @ upset, one of these days you'll decipher one of my moods and get it right (to this day your always wrong).
    i must admit it's rather difficult when you change your mind anytime someone calls you out on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    i must admit it's rather difficult when you change your mind anytime someone calls you out on it.
    Or maybe he doesn't know how to interpret his feelings.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Maybe cow could do well with learning to express his inner angst in this time of confusion and destruction in the world through the everlasting art of Interpretive Dance?

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    owned imo

gg me!

cow wuts ur ID, gonna play with u sometime,

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    cow wuts ur ID, gonna play with u sometime,
    I added: Th3Cleaner to my ingame messenger list. Next time you go to play a box should pop up telling you that I wanted to add you (click yes). Before you go to play click on the Messenger button (bottom right hand corner) and if my name is white it means I am online, right click on my name and select: join users game room, and it will take you to where I am playing automaticly. You can also send a ingame IM (though I won't see it until I am out of a map).

BTW nice score
    thanks

see ya around