nope
    and the unknown fact is the gates never open
    you have to be thin enough to fit through the bars
    thats the fat test in heaven

Lead says (6:49 PM):
    dunno my biggest fear if I ever got married
    is I'd marry someone thin, and then she'd just turn fat
    Then came the subject of "fat traps".

How many of you know somebody or have just yourself worried of being victim to "fat trapz"? Basically that you would get married to someone who was thin, but I guess upon doing so they decided they were then home free to completely let themself go, stop taking care of themself and think it would be somehow acceptable and not inconsiderate to turn into a fat slob and dramatically alter their appearance to where they look like a completely different person?

Not that fat people are necessarily bad people. But appearance always has a big piece to do with attraction, and its really gay to think that people will fight to stay thin only until they get married and then proceed to fat it up.

I think I recall seeing a talk show when I was a kid about this bs. Back in the early 90s where there were 500 talk shows on in the afternoon that tried to top eachother in the area of fucked up shit. One show I think was about guys that got married and then their wife turned into a fat pile of cottage cheese.

I'm not afraid of it .

Today or yesterday I've seen some tv show about a fat woman who lost about 100kg.
    She looked a lot better and healthier and all .. she did regular sports
    then there was an interview with her husband (who is thin) who was like:
    "It makes me jealous all the time when she goes in teh fitness center"
    "Now that she's thin, I'm afraid of her cheating on me"
    "I liked it more when she sat home on the couch eating candies all the time"
    etc ...

It was so funny .. because he looked really sad about his now thin woman
    I think he loves fat women ..
    was fun to watch

I'm pretty sure it's just the character of the woman you marry. I usually date women who are into sports...so...it's not normally an issue of dating a girl who secretly loves to gorge on fatcakes and watch Cheaters on TV all day.

...but if that happened, it would be divorce time etc.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    I'm pretty sure it's just the character of the woman you marry. I usually date women who are into sports...so...it's not normally an issue of dating a girl who secretly loves to gorge on fatcakes and watch Cheaters on TV all day.

you date sports chicks cause you secretly like men. but i think that's kinda shitty to divorce over her getting fat ffs. if you're willing to divorce over something so dumb as that then you prolly didn't love her in the first place.
    FUCKER YOU DONT DATE SHIT

Quote Originally Posted by Lead
    FUCKER YOU DONT DATE SHIT
    GJ

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon

you date sports chicks cause you secretly like men. but i think that's kinda shitty to divorce over her getting fat ffs. if you're willing to divorce over something so dumb as that then you prolly didn't love her in the first place.
    Fantastic avatar my friend. Fantastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

So you marry a girl who is, say, 5"7' 160-180 lbs (I duno) - and then she turns into 300-350 lbs - and you're like "sweet awesomez, etc"?

I like curvy women, but I CBF fat women. There is, of course, exceptions - like having a baby and such circumstances that would be things people can't really help - but I CBF the cases where women just eat their goddamn lives away and complain that nobody finds them attractive. Divorce wouldn't be the first action item on the list, but I wouldn't stay married for 10+ years to someone I didn't find attractive.

Although, your opinion shouldn't count for much - because you're the fattest chick I know

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    So you marry a girl who is, say, 5"7' 160-180 lbs (I duno) - and then she turns into 300-350 lbs - and you're like "sweet awesomez, etc"?

I like curvy women, but I CBF fat women. There is, of course, exceptions - like having a baby and such circumstances that would be things people can't really help - but I CBF the cases where women just eat their goddamn lives away and complain that nobody finds them attractive. Divorce wouldn't be the first action item on the list, but I wouldn't stay married for 10+ years to someone I didn't find attractive.

Although, your opinion shouldn't count for much - because you're the fattest chick I know
    no you shouldnt have to think that it's great she gained a bunch of weight. but i really cbf someone going "oh, so you got fat. divorce bitch." you could always try to get her to work out with you or somet. plus do you really think you are going to find her attractive all your life. NO, YOU BOTH ARE GOING TO GET OLD, FAT AND WRINKLY!

Atleast whenst you divorce me for being fat I get half of your shit.