Thread: Heroes

Dunno but I logged into myspace 2day and noticed boom invited me to some wrls game. So out of boredom i clixed it and it's pretty entertaining IMO. If u want an invite let me know and i will invite you to the game and our guild etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Until I learned that the only way for you to progress is to complete "offers" (buy shit from their sponsors online) to get more genie wishes - which you need to sell to the genie for lots of money. Mana regen is slow as fuck. This is lame.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

One day everyone will learn that Myspace is a giant piece of fuck and will start using Facebook instead. Fuck Tom.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    Until I learned that the only way for you to progress is to complete "offers" (buy shit from their sponsors online) to get more genie wishes - which you need to sell to the genie for lots of money. Mana regen is slow as fuck. This is lame.
    Its not the kind of game you can just sit there and wait to play, you can just kinda put it in the background and play it while doing other shit.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.