I just meant in respect to my experience with gameplay.

When it comes to Gore stats, I'd mentioned to Joel before that I think he gets a bit too preoccupied with inflated numbers that. I only pay attention to numbers of people I actually see playing in Gamespy results.

But with Nexom games, they kind of have a giant site with many free games to the point it is a community. So any new game they make has some potential for people to leak in to the new ones they add. Also it seems they have the cash to have banner ads like ones I've seen around.

With Gore itself I think it mostly hurts from the levels themselves. Aside from maybe DM, I think a lot of the existing levels choke out the game a lot. Like I get tired of people wanting to take X level made 6-8 years ago and hack at it to fix it, rather than just make a new one.

I wish I could see more people playing, I'd like to see a little bit enough of promise to make some maps that are a bit more suited for team play, and less confining then it would be cool. The levels were made as Quake style DM arenas and then had CTF, Tact or whatever dropped into them.

As for game preference, the entire time I've played Gore I've always been playing other games as well. Like I've never played exclusively Gore, over time it was UT1, Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield.

Combat Arms seems like a fun idea, but it just seemed to kind of play a bit shotty and my first game I played had people using hacks that involved people making themselves totally immune to damage, running super fast, and an ability to fly through the air. Also there was no way apparent to me to check my ping. So it was just a bad experience, but if anyone wants to get on MSN and invite me into some games I'll give it another shot.