Thread: 4Chan assholes commit biggest failure in history of internet

Dunno all the details, but apparently 4Chan people hacked or otherwise somehow got into Sarah Palins email account. I'm talking about the YAHOO account, public emails that they use for their email instead of official government ones for purposes of secrecy and security in case of any kind of court order to obtain them.

I guess what ended up happening was they got in, they got some kind of basic info like the contact list and a few screenshots. But having only got that, some sloppy asshole decided to be a good samaritan and change the password to something else, which I guess got posted in the open. Many people then attempted to log in and the account was disabled for 24 hours, and has since been deleted.

So basically they got into shit that authorities were wanting released for some time on concerns of honest government and stuff, and they totally fucked it up. If people are going to risk going to jail for something like that they'd be wise to screen the cocksuckers involved to not have some "hi im here 2 save u" asshole ruin the entire thing.

I saw that thread on 4chan, but I continued on my quest for fap material and then went back to playing EQ
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Besides just the fact that they hacked her personal email...it really seems much ado about nothing, doesn't it? There has been nothing particularly startling or revealing about any of it...at least, nothing startling has been revealed to us at this point.

This is why hackers are part win and part failz - they get in, but then they are so fucking excited about it, they spill their mountain dew on their mothers' keyboard and tell all of their friends about what they did before they even try to inspect what they hacked first. Goddamn idiots.