Thread: FUCK THE GODDAMN PATRIOTS

So I just lost my first fantasy football game because the Patriots are a goddamn pail of shit.

Sammy Morris - projected 13 - he got 2
    Wes Welker - projected 15 - he got 6
    Patriots defense - projected 9 - they managed to get -7

It also didn't help that Brian Westbrook fucked his ankle up and was only good for 1 fantasy point, Anquan Boldin is a Fellow and only got me 8 fantasy points against his projected 17, and Kellen Winslow got 1 instead of his projected 11. The only shit that went good for me was Drew Brees and Michael Turner, and David Akers did alright too.

In conclusion, I was projected 130, a bit higher than I thought I'd end up with, but no where near the 66 I did end up with. I CBF this goddamn season one bit.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

SAME.

I thought Morris and Cassell would have a good game against the goddamn Dolphins - much less the defense. Pretty much fucked up my win streak - against someone who was one of the easiest in the league. Next time I'll just go with my own opinion and good sound fantasy projections rather than speculation and hope.

On the plus side...the guy I'm playing next week has mostly Colts and Giant players on his team...all of which are on bye. So should be either an easy week or I'm going to siphon a player off of him because I'm in the better position.
    I don't typically pay attention to their projections either, it just so happened that their projections went right along with who I was going to play anyway.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

I'd been sticking with rivers so far and it had been working but I switched to cassel because of the projection. Luckily for me I had every single player on my team facing a bad matchup (other than Cassel) and was likely to lose this week anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    Fuck, I hate Rivers.

Wouldn't mind seeing him snap his knee.
    I'm gonna make a game called Fantasy Faggots.

People will draft players who play fantasy football, and get points based on how many of their faggots win their games.

Each round everyone gets to all draft Spyder as a faggot regardless of if he players or not. He will just be a free point, kind of like in Bingo.