I'm just curious how you guys can tolerate playing a game where there are so many people cheating. Seriously, I've played EVERY major FPS out there and I've never experienced ANYTHING close to this. Sure you've got your typical aimbotters/wallhackers in CS and Quake, but not to this extreme where there are idiots flying around and dont take any damage.

Lead and I just tried to play but couldn't get a good game going because of this dumb motherfucker "EJHOOVER" or some bs flying around the map aimbotting everyone. It doesn't matter what server you go into, there is always a faggot doing some BS. I almost can't trust a K/D ratio higher than like 2.0 because so far they've always turned out to be a fucking cheater. I'm not quite a 2.0 yet but I soon will be, I've been steady climbing the past few days just playing Search and Destroy and averaging like 5 or 6 kills to one death. This shit is sooo easy its retarded, but I just can't help but get pissed the fuck off when there are idiots using hacks to get an edge.