Thread: ATTN: MANCOW, GORERANGER, ETC

I'm just curious how you guys can tolerate playing a game where there are so many people cheating. Seriously, I've played EVERY major FPS out there and I've never experienced ANYTHING close to this. Sure you've got your typical aimbotters/wallhackers in CS and Quake, but not to this extreme where there are idiots flying around and dont take any damage.

Lead and I just tried to play but couldn't get a good game going because of this dumb motherfucker "EJHOOVER" or some bs flying around the map aimbotting everyone. It doesn't matter what server you go into, there is always a faggot doing some BS. I almost can't trust a K/D ratio higher than like 2.0 because so far they've always turned out to be a fucking cheater. I'm not quite a 2.0 yet but I soon will be, I've been steady climbing the past few days just playing Search and Destroy and averaging like 5 or 6 kills to one death. This shit is sooo easy its retarded, but I just can't help but get pissed the fuck off when there are idiots using hacks to get an edge.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Yeah kind of CBF that.

I downloaded and installed the game, and the first game we join has someone flying all over the map, running 500mph and making himself completely immune to damage. Then we rejoin on a new game and the same asshole returns.

It is a free game so you have to cut it some slack. But given how people were talking about it so much, and NWP even made a forum area I'd been assuming this game was the shit.