Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Combat Arms NWP Members

Ok I don't know who is all in NWP in Combat Arms but there is a guy with the name "DuMbAzNkId". Fact: He is using hacks, Xena just got done playing with him and you could not kill him and if you go look up his profile he has a K/D Ratio of 3.67 (pretty much impossible). He also has 2,009 kills and only 548 deaths (pretty much impossible). Not sure if this is a NWP Member from this forums (and Gore) or if this is some guy that Deadly let into the Combat Arms NWP clan but the guy should be booted as he is giving NWP a bad rap in Combat Arms. When he was called up on his bullshit he left the server . . .
    i havnt been able to play, my damn psu still isnt here ffs....

so idk whos even in the clan now =(

Quote Originally Posted by m@nc0w
    Ok I don't know who is all in NWP in Combat Arms but there is a guy with the name "DuMbAzNkId". Fact: He is using hacks, Xena just got done playing with him and you could not kill him and if you go look up his profile he has a K/D Ratio of 3.67 (pretty much impossible). He also has 2,009 kills and only 548 deaths (pretty much impossible). Not sure if this is a NWP Member from this forums (and Gore) or if this is some guy that Deadly let into the Combat Arms NWP clan but the guy should be booted as he is giving NWP a bad rap in Combat Arms. When he was called up on his bullshit he left the server . . .
    Haha we acutally invited him so we could find out his folley in hacks (like to befriend us) but we already knew that. Yeah we keep planning to kick him out but didlz is just so damn lazy. We get so bunched up in S And D that we forget to even check our roster sometimes.
    I'm about to just disband the whole goddamn thing. Our record is so tarnished atm from playing against hacking clans I just don't even care anymore about the whole clan thing. Yeah, its obvious that he hacks, we've known that for awhile. There are AT LEAST three other fuckers I invited into the clan who turned out to be huge hackers in the end, which makes me want to just be done with the whole clan thing altogether.

Maybe we'll start up clan GORE for people who played Gore and we know are legit.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

nah bs, kick everyone and restart imo... nwp 4 life bitch!

I would, but its only me and nine who really play from NWP so why bother.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

because id be playing with you if ocz ever sent my damn PSU....

This may or may not have something to do with Combat Arms being a horrendous game.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    Quote Originally Posted by chinar
    This may or may not have something to do with Combat Arms being a horrendous game.
    it was pretty awful.
    It felt like CS 1.6, but cheaper.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow