Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Training a puppy

I have a hetero dog.

Kidding, cute dogs, yeah mines only 7 weeks old, so shes still learning what a couch is, a floor, a plant, a bug etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by chinar
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator
    Here's my Maltese puppy. He's about 3 months in that pic and 5 months now. The major problem with him still is getting him to go outside. He's starting to understand since we leave the porch door open for him to go out whenever he wants and we haven't seen any more poop in the house. He's starting to get his name I think, but he responds more to squeaks and kissy noises from someones mouth.

Most small dogs are less intelligent than larger ones and I can definitely tell Gizmo isn't that bright, but he's still awesome.
    I have a maltese/bichon and my parents buy and feed her this stuff http://www.angelseyesonline.com/

i cbf those brown/pink tear stains, this stuff completely fixes that.
    Sweet, thanks. I might have to check some of that out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Always being consistent with your commands, rewards, and expectations is really what is key.

Duno though...did you plan on living with your parents for a long time? It's hella hard to find places to rent with a dog.
    really? every apartment ive ever rented allowed pets with a pet deposit.
    That would be nice. People around here typically allow cats (some don't even want you to have fish, ffs) but not dogs. Otherwise I would think about getting one. Bad thing is dogs are a lot of work until you train them right - but what mostly bothers me is the shit/piss all over the yard. I've always been a fan of labs, rottweilers, and huskies, though.
    I guess it depends on where you live but most places around here allow dogs/cats too. But then again most places around here are goddamn shit holes.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows