Thread: Combat Arms Spawn Protection

Deadly you may recall the other day when you and I were playing that I mentioned an idea about the games spawn protection and you said "you should post that in their forums". Well I did

http://forum.nexon.net/CombatArms/fo...d.aspx#1689525

Though the topic has been posted in 35 pages, I do not know if the idea itself has and I was not going to take the time to look through 35 pages of threads/posts so I posted a new thread and hopefully Nexon will fucking listen.

FFS I wish they would allow you to EDIT your posts........ grrrrrrrrrrrr.
    I really hope they do something about that, because I'm really tired of trying to run away when a guy spawns right in front of me during a game of one man army, only to get gunned down as I'm trying to escape because there isn't anything I can do to kill the guy.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    I really hope they do something about that, because I'm really tired of trying to run away when a guy spawns right in front of me during a game of one man army, only to get gunned down as I'm trying to escape because there isn't anything I can do to kill the guy.
    Yeah, that happens quite a lot in smaller maps. I was in one last night where a chain of people were spawning right behind the next and the guy in front would die since the spawner is invulnerable. I saw like 6 people die this way in under 10 seconds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    Yeah, that happens quite a lot in smaller maps. I was in one last night where a chain of people were spawning right behind the next and the guy in front would die since the spawner is invulnerable. I saw like 6 people die this way in under 10 seconds.
    All of the maps are goddamn small, and the spawn invulnerability bullshit is lame.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

-- Respawn invulnerability has been changed for the One Man Army game mode. Now, if you fire during your 3-second respawn invulnerability, you will immediately lose that invulnerability. (Please note that this only applies to OMA.)
    good work cow
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Well I can't say that it was me that made them do it as some others may of said the same idea in the past but I did post the idea a few days before it was changed lol. I did get to play some OMA before the game went to hell yesterday and I did like the new spawn protection. Though I have to say some players were like WTF? As they had not read the combat arms site where it tells you what was changed in the patch lol.

When Nexon updates Combat Arms you can always read what has changed by going to the main site then clicking on NEWS>UPDATES.

here is the changes for the last patch (there is quite a few changes that change the game in many ways).

http://combatarms.nexon.net/News/Vie...QF&pageIndex=1

The big changes are:

Additional updates:

-- We’ve added two new Rank Server types:

· “Grunt” Servers – A more advanced type of beginner server available to those Sergeant rank and below. Foxtrot has been changed to this server type, and a new Golf server has been added for this type as well.

· “Officer” Servers – A server for all officers, available to those who’ve attained Staff Sergeant 1 rank and higher. Officer servers offer a 10% EXP Bonus for all matches played. Kilo has been changed to this server type.

-- Respawn invulnerability has been changed for the One Man Army game mode. Now, if you fire during your 3-second respawn invulnerability, you will immediately lose that invulnerability. (Please note that this only applies to OMA.)

-- Live grenades will now drop if the player is killed after pulling the pin (left mouse-click held down). Hello, suicide bombers…

-- GP/EXP match rewards for different game mode have been balanced (reduction for One Man Army game mode, slight increase for Elimination, S&D and CTF).

-- Slight adjustments have been made to the armor system for clarity. The in-game equipment descriptions for the Light Vest and Heavy Vest items are stated in comparison to the Standard Vest, which is automatically equipped by default when the player has nothing selected for the Vest slot.

· The Standard Vest provides a 15% reduction to damage taken.

· The Light Vest now provides a 5% reduction to damage taken, but provides a +10% boost to movement speed.

· The Heavy Vest now provides a 30% reduction to damage taken, at the cost of a -10% penalty to movement speed.

-- New voice sets added.

-- The melee system has been revised. All melee weapons, including the standard M9 knife, now have a secondary attack (via a right mouse-click).
    The new voice is gay. Sounds like he says, "Brown start!" when you respawn. Also sounds like Mr. Moviephone imvho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)