Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Palin wins debate

Imvho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    It was obvious that palin would win, i just wish she'd wipe that fucking smug women attitude off.
    Palin automatically loses for question dodging. GG.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    Palin automatically loses for question dodging. GG.
    This, plus did any of you watch the katie couric interview? Fuck that noise. Obama 08. I don't see how anyone can take McCain seriously after him choosing Palin as VP. Completely contradicts all of his statements in regards to Obama not being experienced enough. I wish he'd shove his country first and straight talk express shit down his throat and die - seriously, save us the ache of Palin being Pres when he delays the inevitable and croaks while he's in office.

FYI, I haven't seen the debate but I've seen interviews and that's all that bitch does is question dodge shit. No real answers or solutions whatsoever -- Andrew am I to assume this is exactly what she did throughout the entire debate too?
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

And Biden doesn't dance around questions as well? If you're going to point fingers, he's the first to point at from what I saw.
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Aborting your child fathered your by rapist father should be illegal IMO.
    Aborting your child fathered your by rapist father should be illegal IMO.
    agreed.

PALIN FOR PRESIDENT!
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Not only did Palin dodge about 10 times more questions than Biden, but it was like she was reading from a script half of the fucking time too. As far as I could tell not only in this debate but in every public appearance she has made she really has no real public speaking ability.

http://thinkprogress.org/2008/10/03/palin-can-read/
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Not only did Palin dodge about 10 times more questions than Biden, but it was like she was reading from a script half of the fucking time too. As far as I could tell not only in this debate but in every public appearance she has made she really has no real public speaking ability.

You're fucking shitting me right? Out of an hour and 30 minutes, you can only find 2 minutes of her looking down like she's reading? I'm rewatching the whole debate and she's DEFINITELY speaking straight from herself and not off a paper. It's actually Biden that I see constantly looking down at his feet. Don't bring up bullshit points friend when they're false.
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator

You're fucking shitting me right? Out of an hour and 30 minutes, you can only find 2 minutes of her looking down like she's reading? I'm rewatching the whole debate and she's DEFINITELY speaking straight from herself and not off a paper. It's actually Biden that I see constantly looking down at his feet. Don't bring up bullshit points friend when they're false.
    Can you give me the link to the whole debate?
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow