Well goddamnit I'd love to rant on for at least 4 paragraphs myself but you cocksuckers took all of the good points of discussion.

As far as experience goes though, basically all I've got to say here is I'll take Obama's 10 years in the senate, his basic understanding and intelligence, and his great public speaking skills and Biden's 35 years senate / foreign affairs experience over McCain's 20 years in the house and senate and Palin's ... two years as governor. Congrats Palin, you've got even less experience than Arnold Schwarzenegger, a goddamn action hero turned politician.

One good point to counter anyone who says Obama lacks experience though, is the fact that he has made it this far with such experience. It is obvious Obama isn't lacking in experience, or how do you become a presidential candidate? It is up to the President though to chose the VP, and it was just pure ignorance for McCain to pick such an underqualified person to do the job. Obama on the other hand picks a guy with 35 years in the senate, including two terms as the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Foreign Affairs, which is key during this "crucial time of world development" (MOP).

You know, everyone really knows why McCain chose Palin. Actually, there are a few reasons. He needs a woman VP to win over those Hilary Clinton votes, he wants a woman VP to win over those undecided conservatives, and he needs a woman VP to further add to his "legacy". This is all fine as far as I'm concerned, valid IMO, but there are so many better options out there than goddamn Palin. I guess he realizes our energy concerns are going to be a huge deal, and assumed Palin would have some expertise in that area, but goddamn was he wrong.

If McCain wants a woman, then why didn't he chose someone who isn't a moron, such as Barbara Boxer? She was in the House of Representatives for 10 years, in the Senate for another 10 years, and then served on the Senate Committe for Environment and Public Works. FFS, she has more experience than McCain himself. Or what about Blanche Lincoln, who also has 10 years house experience and almost 10 years senate experience. Or maybe even Barbara Mikulski, with 10 years in the house and over 20 years in the senate. Well, let me tell you why McCain can't chose any of these experienced women .. they are all democrats (read: not morons).

With that said, It makes me wonder how Palin could sway any female to vote for McCain. It's pretty clear that the intelligent females are voting for Obama (polls have already suggested this), and the intelligent females in politics are democrats. Maybe Palin is the best qualified Republican McCain could find, I don't know, but she's definitely doing a lot more harm to McCain than good.