Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: fuckin rox

the manager liked what i had on there, even tho it wastoo much working experience...

he loved my letter of entent so much he reread to me and showed the rest of the high staff

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    the manager liked what i had on there, even tho it wastoo much working experience...

he loved my letter of entent so much he reread to me and showed the rest of the high staff
    He reread it to you? Sounds like he's got a thing for you. Watch your butthole from now on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Fucking LOLZ atm ^

PLUS: couldn't say it much better than DarkSpoon did...
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    so much lulz at how we ALL knew your ass would get fired really quickly. gl changing oil and shit i guess.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    still kind of chuckling at being proud of being the youngest oil changer EVAR!
    thats not what im proud of, im proud of being the youngest in the t-ten program... cuz normally you have to be 18 and graduated from highschool to be in it... and im neither

Duno nig, you could be in the fucking oil changing olympics for all I care - you're still changing my fucking 5W30, bitch.

Bunch of ass holes on this forum, lol. Good job Dest, hope your oil changing career brings you far lol.

Why exactly were you fired from Chili's?

fags said that i wasnt doing a good enough performance at the to-go part of chilis, but the funny thing was, i made more money in my TIPS from togo shift than the fukin waiters did in their shifts.. and i couldnt even serve alcohol at togo, id literally make 80$ in tips every sunday @ togo....

i showed the manager that(they said customers complained about me) all he replied was, "well, youre still fired"

Well they're two different things. To-Go implies that customers are pretty much in and out - not sitting there for 2 hours eating their food. Given that and the fact that MOST people are inclined to at least tip something (very few people I know don't tip) ... and your point isn't as impressive, especially if people actually did complain about you.

I duno how you could fuck up what was basically fast food bs.

i dont fucking tip, thats communism!