Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: just had a dream

Tried to go to sleep around 10pm, but woke up around midnight right in the middle of this awesome dream I was having.

You see, NWP was the governments new cyber crime division. We were an unorganized bunch in charge of every thing from email fraud, online forgery, id theft, electronic fraud, hacking, etc. Our first mission, of course, was to find out if THIS ONE PARTICULAR FOOL has hacking in Combat Arms. I'm not sure what the significance behind this was, but the feds wanted it done, so we attempted. For some goddamn reason that was unknown to me, everyone in the clan was at my house. Even everyone who I have not seen a picture of was there, you were just a voice and had no body. Anyway, we were watching video of the guy from CA, even getting in the server with the guy. Most of the clan was convinced the guy was legit, with many even thinking it was Revenant100 (him and zith apparently were MIA cuz I didnt see them) but China and I knew better and saw right through his guise (actually China even knew who the guy was but would not tell me). We were going to call in detective Lead to interogate him for some reason I think, because China and I were walking around my yard looking for him, but then I woke up.

Pretty much house party at didlz' house. There was pizza and cola and some of that shitty screaming music a few of you assholes like to listen to.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

lol, i had a dream with nwp in it a while ago too, back when i played a lot of gore.
    Was I there?

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    when i played gore in its prime time, was like 6 hours a day of gore.

i had a dream once about my fav map vertigo....

i was walkin on the wire crossing, and i fell off, and blew someone elses head off while falling, but i just continued to fall

Next time you want to tell people you've been dreaming about me you should probably do it in a (slightly) less gay way

weird dreams, what could they mean

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    I had a dream last night that it was pitch black outside. And our family heard something. It turned out to be a teddy bear that landed in a tiny spaceship and he had a knife. My dad disappeared when i ran in to get a flashlight. But apparently what i had to do was lure this teddybear into another area of my yard where a bigger alien would come down and eat it and my family would be saved (except my dad i guess)
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm :L
    I had a dream last night that it was pitch black outside. And our family heard something. It turned out to be a teddy bear that landed in a tiny spaceship and he had a knife. My dad disappeared when i ran in to get a flashlight. But apparently what i had to do was lure this teddybear into another area of my yard where a bigger alien would come down and eat it and my family would be saved (except my dad i guess)
    LOL goddamnit
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

I had a dream last night me and Andrew skipped school and was fucking around with this tree full of talking birds and a fatass sloth for some reason. Andrew threw a rock at one of the birds and a siren went off and a police cruiser came flying up the street so fast it couldn't stop and wrecked into the back of a parked car. Unlike a normal car crash, this one was an enormous fucking explosion, and that's when another cruiser came up. We started running through houses away from what should have been a cop, but was like a cowboy instead. Then all of a sudden we were inside an FPS game and we found 2 mounted machine guns and started TKing our team as they walked across a bridge and also blew the bridge up when like 20 people were on it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    I had a dream that Andrew was MIA for lazer tag again, oh wait.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boombostik
    I had a dream that Andrew was MIA for lazer tag again, oh wait.
    sorry I was sleeping and just woke up. MY PO SAID I CANT LEAVE THE STATE ANYWAY.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows