Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: which one should i bone in a legitimate relationship

im having a really tough choice and its been like a whole week and i havent made a decision. please tell me which one i should go for. this is a serious question and i need to decide lol.
    bare in mind ive had sex with both already so it's not about boning. i need to pick a relationship. So please..

this is a big crisis and im a little drunk needing help from nwp friendz
    and id bone any of you first.

girl A. sings, takes psych at university and laughs at terrible jokes.

girl B. takes bio at university, likes sex a lot, and is a decent drinker for a chick.

or

girl A
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

based on looks alone id say girl A as well. but i like the description of girl B better. id prolly go with B.
    Girl A

fo sho

B

B

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    Girl A imo. Psych and Bio are two of my favorite subjects besides English, but I'd like a girl that could sing and is considerate enough to laugh at your failures of jokes than a party chick that might eventually cheat on you based from your description of her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    based on looks alone id say girl A as well. but i like the description of girl B better. id prolly go with B.

A.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

alright, so far its a close race. but A is winning.

just to clear it up, girl B doesn't party that much, shes a nerd. just happens to be hot.
    Isn't A the girl that sang with you on Growing Old Without You? She has a hot voice etc.

Anyways, I'd say Girl A anyways. Obviously both of you get along pretty well on a musical level, which is an important thing I would think. Then again, with both of you traveling with a singing career, that might be worse than with Girl B, who may be able to be more flexible with that.

It's kind of hard to help you out based on looks...I think it's more about how well you get along and such. For all I know, you and girl B could connect better than you and girl A...so it's hard to say. Girl B seems to look really sweet...so if you picked her, I hope that she has the backbone to stand up next to you and not take your shit (SEE: teamspeak with MOP - except if MOP didn't cry when you told him to fuck off).

I don't think you could go wrong either way. But you probably already figured that, hence asking all these goddamn idiots

PS: I think you should cut your bullshit with the cock blocking and give China the number for the girl with the chubby arm standing in front of Girl A

PS2: run away with me instead.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction