Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Talk about lucky!

fuck that looks pretty damn painful. that's some nasty bruising. im not really sure how the fuck he hit that tbh.
    i had to look at it several times before it made sense

the tree he hit that he was trying to run over was parrarel to the jeep, then when he ran it over it some how tipped it up wards and he was going fast enough and at the right angle to pierce the wall...

jesus christ, what are the odds man!?!

1/100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 ffs

lucky guy

+ i didnt read the thread entirley, but how did he get all the bruisings

no i understand what happens when you hit things. i dont know how the fuck he didnt see the big ass tree laying in the road.

if you read that really short paragraph posted it tells how he hit it and why he has bruises. go read.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    + i didnt read the thread entirley, but how did he get all the bruisings
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    go read.
    I personally think the republican party has a higher chance of winning the election, with Palin and all.
    Idiot, they have a 0% chance now because the election is over

Anyways, yeah. Definitely crazy - but I'm not terribly surprised that this is with a Wrangler. I can't speak for all car brands (especially specifically just with the firewall) but it just seems as though their quality has been going down every year for the last 10-15 years. Jeep just isn't what they used to be...

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    well tbh spyder, i couldnt see any vehicle standing up to hitting a tree like that at the speed they were going.

but i do completely agree with you about the quality of Jeep these days. my gf has an '06 Liberty. that thing is a fuckin piece. its in the shop right now having the stearing column replaced. all the weather stripping has fallen off and been replaced. 4 or 5 sensors have gone bad and been replaced. the thing just hit 35k miles.
    The firewall of any vehicle is extremely thin and easy to puncture. It doesn't matter if its a mid sized car, a jeep, or an SUV any one I've ever drilled through has been just as easy as the next. I can definitely see a tree sticking through a firewall even at a slower speed than this guy was traveling.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

all the new toyota tundras have mud covers underneath that would stop from such a thing from happening, and dodge trucks have a sort of housing underneath it to protect components and things of the sort, similar to the tundras