Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: dunno atm

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    so why rag on me about the whole changing oil shit if thats where i started out @ toyota,

i already moved on the technician side of the building, its no longer just oil changes anymore :|

+more pays
    It's just funny that all that boasting about football didn't really get you anywhere special in life.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    so why rag on me about the whole changing oil shit if thats where i started out @ toyota,

i already moved on the technician side of the building, its no longer just oil changes anymore :|

+more pays
    It's just funny that all that boasting about football didn't really get you anywhere special in life.
    yeah it did. takes a "special" kind of person to change oil all there life.
    LOLOLOL...goddamn, I'd love to see Dest's face get all red with roid rage in person. Would be such good times IMO.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    all this shit talkin! doesnt much piss me off online, but none of yall would talk shit in person, gaurentee it!

im waitin on DS to reply here, cuz u live pretty fuckin close to me, and id be more than happy to beat ur fucking ass, cuz anyone can talk shit in the internets.

so why not meet me half way and we can settle it imo?

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder

+more pays
    i never got anywhere cuz my coach didnt give me much of a shot to show my self to scouts or anything, besides i got kicked off the team my senior year...cuz i didnt show to some faggot ass meeting, not like it wouldve payed off, i still work out any everything, and i could sitll kick any of yalls asses hands down.

but if i hadnt been kicked off, i wouldnt have gotten this internship and scholarships and stuff , and having the school and other companys paying for my classes...
    so atleast im being productive

all this shit talkin! doesnt much piss me off online, but none of yall would talk shit in person, gaurentee it!

im waitin on DS to reply here, cuz u live pretty fuckin close to me, and id be more than happy to beat ur fucking ass, cuz anyone can talk shit in the internets.

so why not meet me half way and we can settle it imo?
    Gringo's on underwood, tomorow at 5:30. be there fag.
    i work till 7 every night dipshit

i work till 7 every night dipshit
    and im supposed to know that how?

i work till 5:30 cya there faggot.
    you wont see me there at 5;30 dumb fuck

im not gonna get off work early just to beat ur fat chubby ass..

i barley even work 20 hours... meet me out of my work hours so its worth my time

ill be there faggot
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows