Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: i dunno

marijuana smoke is way more dangerous than tobacco smoke....

no it's not. or did they not teach you that at oil changers school.

the DEA's own Administrative Law Judge Francis Young has declared that "marijuana in its natural form is far safer than many foods we commonly consume."
    http://www.nida.nih.gov/infofacts/marijuana.html

In fact, marijuana smoke contains 50 to 70 percent more carcinogenic hydrocarbons than tobacco smoke.
    http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases...1217110328.htm

Here's another reason to "keep off the grass." Researchers in Canada report that marijuana smoke contains significantly higher levels of several toxic compounds -- including ammonia and hydrogen cyanide -- than tobacco smoke and may therefore pose similar health risks.
    http://www.well.com/user/woa/fspot.htm

Scientists believe that marijuana can be especially harmful to the lungs because users often inhale the unfiltered smoke deeply and hold it in their lungs as long as possible. Therefore, the smoke is in contact with lung tissues for long periods of time, which irritates the lungs and damages the way they work. Marijuana smoke contains some of the same ingredients in tobacco smoke that can cause emphysema and cancer. In addition, many marijuana users also smoke cigarettes; the combined effects of smoking these two substances creates an increased health risk.
    http://www.medicinenet.com/script/ma...ticlekey=85874

The researchers burned 30 marijuana cigarettes and 30 tobacco cigarettes on a machine in their lab, measuring levels of chemicals in the smoke.

Ammonia levels were up to 20 times higher in marijuana smoke than in tobacco smoke. Levels of hydrogen cyanide and nitrogen-related chemicals were three to five times higher in marijuana smoke than in tobacco smoke.
    &theres no filter in them

+ it just plain smell like shit

well i cbf buying a pound, i don't have that money. plus if i did want to sell in eights they would have to look pretty good. which they won't because im buying shit regs.

its not going to be my main source of income, im just fucking around.

dest - it might be more dangerous but it's more stupid if people smoke packs of cigs at a time, and weed unless you're a major stoner you won't smoke too much in a day. i smoke small amounts of really good shit in bongs.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    no matter how many sites you go to, everyone will have their own opinion.

Based on my nutrition classes, we've learned that no matter what the internet says, if you go to a scientific lab, or testing lab, they will tell you that marijuana is a harsher effect because of the after cause of it, how fast it causes what it does, and how available it is.

Sure cigarettes cause cancer, emphysema, etc. BUT SO DOES WEED. Its not the fact of whats in them, but once smoke touches your lung tissues, its damaging them over time. That is what causes cancer. Besides you fucks should take nutrition if you think you know more about weed, by looking at websites. It causes infertility in males, retardation (yes that's what its called), heart risks of strokes or heart attacks, paranoid followed by extreme anxiety, a dependency on the drug, and also its a gateway drug. I don't care if anyone says "i just smoke weed" it eventually leads to people who will get into the moment and try other things.

Some of you might also be burnout users, you've smoked a while but have quit, yet you still feel dull, lazy, non-responsive towards friends sometimes, and didn't realize you have a problem, if you match this section here, that means you get to live with this your whole life.'

Cigs on the other side are also bad for you, i don't know what idiot would love these things. I don't have to explain them because most of the media covers that shit. But I'll list some positives.

Raises your metabolism BARELY. And gives you 10% of your antioxidants DV (daily value), Hahaha fail.
    agree to statements. i still disagree that it's more dangerous than smoking tobacco.

and btw you can filter a joint, but that would ruin the point.
    well then gg

smoke is smoke friends, any smoke will give you lung cancer, heart disease, etc. HOWEVER, there is nothing in weed that will cause a dependency such as nicotine in cigarettes, and any facts you find that say weed is a gateway drug are complete horseshit. Sure people experiment with shit, but how many of you pot smokers here can say you do other hard drugs like cocaine and meth? How many of you guys know pot smokers who started doing hard drugs because of weed? I know idiots who use cocaine, extasy, etc, but not because they got burnt out on weed and decided to try other shit.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    smoke is smoke friends, any smoke will give you lung cancer, heart disease, etc. HOWEVER, there is nothing in weed that will cause a dependency such as nicotine in cigarettes, and any facts you find that say weed is a gateway drug are complete horseshit. Sure people experiment with shit, but how many of you pot smokers here can say you do other hard drugs like cocaine and meth? How many of you guys know pot smokers who started doing hard drugs because of weed? I know idiots who use cocaine, extasy, etc, but not because they got burnt out on weed and decided to try other shit.
    this. anything said otherwise is horse shit.
    Dest I'm pretty sure it supposedly contains higher levels of poisonous chemicals because it is sprayed and treated with chemicals in its growth process. Like I mentioned, its conditions should be controlled and regulated.

I would argue that alcohol is just as harmful as any of these three, our point is that marijuana should not be illegal, prohibition is failing and has failed since it was instated.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow