Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: i dunno

Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    its not going to be my main source of income, im just fucking around.
    This is why you shouldn't be selling weed. No offense, but frankly you're too stupid to be doing it. Most employers and universities could give a shit that you're "just fucking around" selling drugs...same with judges, depending on your state. Here in California, we're a lot more lenient on weed - but selling it is different. You think those "stupid" school kids wouldn't sell your ass out if they got caught? After all, you're ripping them off - as you boasted - so your ass is grass (pun intended). Selling at your school is like sleeping with the ugliest chick at a party - that bitch is going to tell one of her girlfriends, and it's going to get around.

Deadly is probably more fit to be a drug dealer (kind of his only worth in life at this point, however - his own fault tbh) because despite it all, he's a smart kid. At the same time, he thinks he's too smart for his own good - which is going to get him in trouble just the same.

Regardless of whether or not you smoke pot or think it should be legalized (personally, I would like to see it legalized) ... if you're out selling illegal drugs, you're fucking stupid and should just cash in your chips now. You guys are pretty young, and look how worthless your lives are already. I don't really care about your problems in life (family problems, lack of self esteem, general stupidity, etc) ... how far do you think you'll get in life with something like this on your record? Especially Didlz, who is already pretty fucked over in this regard.

And that's about all I have to say about that

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    cigarettes have polonium in them

(I LEARNED THAT ON WIKI)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    its not going to be my main source of income, im just fucking around.
    This is why you shouldn't be selling weed. No offense, but frankly you're too stupid to be doing it. Most employers and universities could give a shit that you're "just fucking around" selling drugs...same with judges, depending on your state. Here in California, we're a lot more lenient on weed - but selling it is different. You think those "stupid" school kids wouldn't sell your ass out if they got caught? After all, you're ripping them off - as you boasted - so your ass is grass (pun intended). Selling at your school is like sleeping with the ugliest chick at a party - that bitch is going to tell one of her girlfriends, and it's going to get around.

Deadly is probably more fit to be a drug dealer (kind of his only worth in life at this point, however - his own fault tbh) because despite it all, he's a smart kid. At the same time, he thinks he's too smart for his own good - which is going to get him in trouble just the same.

Regardless of whether or not you smoke pot or think it should be legalized (personally, I would like to see it legalized) ... if you're out selling illegal drugs, you're fucking stupid and should just cash in your chips now. You guys are pretty young, and look how worthless your lives are already. I don't really care about your problems in life (family problems, lack of self esteem, general stupidity, etc) ... how far do you think you'll get in life with something like this on your record? Especially Didlz, who is already pretty fucked over in this regard.

And that's about all I have to say about that
    i know what i'm doing and my consequences but thanks for caring spyder. you're like the bitchy mother i never wanted. i would like to know why you think i'm too stupid to be doing it... it's not hard if you know what your talking about, which i do for the most part.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    i know what i'm doing and my consequences but thanks for caring spyder. you're like the bitchy mother i never wanted. i would like to know why you think i'm too stupid to be doing it... it's not hard if you know what your talking about, which i do for the most part.
    Either you got what he was saying but wanted to make sure we all knew you were your own person and made your own decisions, or you didn't at all understand and thus are dumb.

moth saman frowns apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
    Either you got what he was saying but wanted to make sure we all knew you were your own person and made your own decisions, or you didn't at all understand and thus are dumb.

moth saman frowns apond you.

i am fully aware what can happen by selling illegal drugs. i didn't think it was right for dave saying i was too stupid to be doing it when he has no idea, because of what i know he's never fucking done it. that's all i have to say.

Greyson -- says:
    play gore se
    Saman h says:
    i dont have gore se
    Greyson -- says:
    why not
    Saman h says:
    becuase i am gay
    I DUNNO, if weed can make you hallucinate....
    " it's not hard if you know what your talking about, which i do for the most part. "

really?
    LOL ^
    To quote MOP, "this".

i am fully aware what can happen by selling illegal drugs. i didn't think it was right for dave saying i was too stupid to be doing it when he has no idea, because of what i know he's never fucking done it. that's all i have to say.
    I've never "fucking" done it...because I think it's an ass thing to do. I cited a few reasons in my post, so reread that if you're wondering why I think you and what you're doing are stupid. I still feel it's pretty clear. Honestly, if you understand the consequences and still think it's a smart idea...especially given the way you've been selling to some stupid high school kids who will rat you out in a second...then it would appear you're just sabotaging yourself.

...and after posting here for so many years, I'm going to go on a limb and say that everyone is fully aware of how stupid you are in general
    If it were someone like DarkSpoon selling, I would still think that it's generally a dumb thing to do (not worth the consequences for sure) ... but would have about 10000x more confidence in him being a successful drug dealer.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    LOL ^
    To quote MOP, "this".

I've never "fucking" done it...because I think it's an ass thing to do. I cited a few reasons in my post, so reread that if you're wondering why I think you and what you're doing are stupid. I still feel it's pretty clear. Honestly, if you understand the consequences and still think it's a smart idea...especially given the way you've been selling to some stupid high school kids who will rat you out in a second...then it would appear you're just sabotaging yourself.

...and after posting here for so many years, I'm going to go on a limb and say that everyone is fully aware of how stupid you are in general
    If it were someone like DarkSpoon selling, I would still think that it's generally a dumb thing to do (not worth the consequences for sure) ... but would have about 10000x more confidence in him being a successful drug dealer.
    with this vote of confidence i will now be dropping out of school to become a drug dealer. now im going to need some street guys to do the day to day selling. who's in?
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    LOL ^
    To quote MOP, "this".

with this vote of confidence i will now be dropping out of school to become a drug dealer. now im going to need some street guys to do the day to day selling. who's in?
    I recruit Didlz for you.

+ Creative, the distribution of anything illegal is pretty much stupid. Doesn't matter if you know how to get away with it and keep the shit a secret. It's like sticking your hand near a poisonous snake and saying "DON'T WORRY NIGGUH, I'VE DONE THIS MANY TIMES AND IT HASN'T GOT ME YET!"

That sounds pretty stupid to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    The gods have looked apond you.
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    i'll run some streetz
    spyder can make an underground website
    mop can talk to congress
    9mm can run our nutrition wing
    didlz can tell everyone that they're stupid and that he knows the facts (you need that guy)
    creative can pretend to be didlz,
    ninja can make pie
    destruction can shank the badfriendz
    bukowski can go missing,
    shock can analyze our dealings into funnier dialogue,
    and saman, you can just sit this one out pal