Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: M.o.F.o Vs NwP

TKO is all wallhack
    .TBH. -49er btw: [nWp] owns Joo!1!...FUCK IT! [NWP4LIFE]

I'm ThaT DiamonD in teh DiRt that NevEr been FounD, i'M tEh cTf KinG bUt I never been CROWN

R

I

S

S

A

Thats becouse i rape you 10-4 in 1 vs 1 so im a wh now ???Then, you was so fucking mad that you had to use that speed hax lololol,going so fucking fast and runing all over the map...dude, that was hilarious.At least you show me who you rlly are,nothing but a hax.GGS
    fail
    fail
    fail

A LITTLE GRAMMAR, FRIENDS.

That's all we ask.
    Quote Originally Posted by TKO
    Thats becouse i rape you 10-4 in 1 vs 1 so im a wh now ???Then, you was so fucking mad that you had to use that speed hax lololol,going so fucking fast and runing all over the map...dude, that was hilarious.At least you show me who you rlly are,nothing but a hax.GGS
    everyone knows 49'er isnt 1v1 champ. hes the ctf king he just never been crown. so back off.
    IMO there was no real 1v1 champ in Gore. I know Tooth likes to think he holds that crown, but looking back at the guys he was playing against in those tournaments I know I could have fucking won it too, and I wasn't even good. I beat Tooth 10 - 0 three times in that latest 1v1 and it was the first time I had played the game in a year. Tooth at least had some practice a few days before hand.

If I had to put money on it, I'd say Zithowa would have won any real 1v1. There were a few other extremely good players such as LMP, China, Manson, TKO (assuming he was legit), 49er, Tooth, Trojan, myself but in the end it would be Zith on the top spot. He was easily the smartest player in this game, and his accuracy was unbelievable and thats what it came down to in a 1v1.

BTW who won that last tournament? Goddamn Viper or someone? That's how you know everyone who participated was not exactly well practiced.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    Quote Originally Posted by TKO
    everyone knows 49'er isnt 1v1 champ. hes the ctf king he just never been crown. so back off.
    LOL so much atm...

BTW Didlz: yes, he did win...and yes, nobody really took it that seriously. I organized the damn thing, and I practiced duels merely an hour before I was scheduled to play
    Maniax was easily the best 1v1 player in the game and much better than tooth :<

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    CBF the fact that the top 2 players in the game were the dodgiest motherfuckers you could ever find on the internet
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    CBF the fact that the top 2 players in the game were the dodgiest motherfuckers you could ever find on the internet
    Dunno If I'd consider them the best. They were both definately top 10 but when it came down to some TACT, obviously the only important mode in the game, I know of a few people who could run them down. Of course if you gave Maniax a 23 ping he'd fucking destroy most anyone.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows