Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: M.o.F.o Vs NwP

Yeah, Maniax was good at tact but definitely not the best.

He was IMO the best in 1v1 though, 23 ping or 123 ping.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    Quote Originally Posted by chinar

what about 178 ping?
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    Quote Originally Posted by chinar

what about 178 ping?
    What about 224 ping?
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Duno...sometimes the best of times were when DialupDidlz and DialupSpidlz would hand an entire server their ass whilst pinging over 220. I just remember those games when Nightmare would finally get one of us and instantly type "OWNED!!!1" whilst he has 1-2 kills and we have 6+. Chucklez indeed.

Makes me miss NWP rapeage though. We really need to get into a new game, goddamnit.
    Sad thing was DialupDidlz, DialupSpidlz, and DialupSpoonz could take out pretty much any other team of 3 in the game minus a team of 3 other NWP/WWI/LAG players.

EDIT: Silent also had dialup for awhile and jim has a 274 ping too. How did NWP still rape face with so many laggy idiots? I'd bet we had at least two players with a 200+ ping in every war we played and still raped face.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

tbh i played better with the 178. i got cable and went to shit. prolly a combination of my aim now being off because of a lack of lag and the fact that i lost some interest in it.
    in my good days in gore i had low ping, after i moved and my internet began to suck shit i got less interested in gaming. I can't play call of duty with 275 ping, just can't. However combat arms for some reason was decent with my lag.. yet only sometimes. I had the same thing MOP had unfortunately, where I would be sniping and be at multi-kill and suddenly i'd have to headshot a guy four times which in most cases led me to get shot first.

wish i could play call of duty again though, one of the most fun and competitive online FPS' ever, and china would vouch for that i'm sure.
    Peach tried that game but whenever we were russian I would make fun of his little russian hat and follow him around the level.
    Are there still any leagues for cod1? Would be cool to get a team together and play it imo.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by rootumz
    Peach tried that game but whenever we were russian I would make fun of his little russian hat and follow him around the level.
    LOLOL

+ I'd be down for some COD1.
    I'm sure China and Rootumz would play too. I didn't play too much of it, but whenever I did I enjoyed it. I played it on LAN with boom and nonja and it was pretty fun. I'm sure they would both play it too.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows