Thread: twas a short run

After struggling against pancreatic cancer for the past 4 months, my grandmother passed away yesterday morning. She was only 69. I find it kind of hard to take in, because her and I always bonded well. I was her "favorite" of the grandkids, and I always enjoyed visiting them. Once again evoking the feeling 'you don't know what you got til it's gone.' As it did when my oldest boxer Zeus died last summer. I just wish I knew how I could learn to appreciate things and enjoy life a bit more in the moment.

May her soul rest in peace.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

RIP Mrs. G-ma of Sir Cody. Take care of yourself sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Duno, a sick little part of me was hoping you were dying of cancer

Sorry your grandmother died. I don't think I have a lot of time left with mine - I've been meaning to take some time off and go see her. I usually don't get very upset about death...most of the time it's just us feeling guilty and needy that they aren't here with us (because life sucks in many aspects) rather than being happy for them.
    Sorry to hear. Lost my grandma to cancer last year as well, and she wasn't very old herself, so I know how you're feeling.