Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PRES OBAMA INAGURATION

man i dont keep up with politcs much @ all.... but damn this Fellow got some messiah complex as if he's going to fix all the worlds and everyones problems, IMO someone with such power and such a mental(cocky) state of mind, shouldnt be the one with the finger on the button!

just my .02

nothin against him bein black, as i do believe he'll be better than bush, but he acts like a god! wtff

I voted for him because I thought he WAS god. Bring on the lottery winnings.

Anyway, I don't think it seems like he has the god complex you seem to be hinting at. It's just people these days aren't used to intelligence and sincerity becoming mainstream. ONSLAUGHT OF BIG WORDS OH GOD GUYS WHAT DOES "ECONOMICAL" MEAN?
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Space Potatoes

Edit: LOL, didn't realize I posted this in the wrong thread...oh well, enjoy imo.
    <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jdmqBmiEZd4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jdmqBmiEZd4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION
    man i dont keep up with politcs much @ all.... but damn this Fellow got some messiah complex as if he's going to fix all the worlds and everyones problems, IMO someone with such power and such a mental(cocky) state of mind, shouldnt be the one with the finger on the button!

just my .02

nothin against him bein black, as i do believe he'll be better than bush, but he acts like a god! wtff
    wtf are you talking about? he seems confident in his policies and is trying to give people hope with his change speeches. most people are getting all depressed because fox news and the likes keep saying this is the next great depression. i dunno if i like him or not yet but i dont see this god complex shit you're talking about.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon

just my .02

wtf are you talking about? he seems confident in his policies and is trying to give people hope with his change speeches. most people are getting all depressed because fox news and the likes keep saying this is the next great depression. i dunno if i like him or not yet but i dont see this god complex shit you're talking about.
    LOL duno but...Dest seems just like the redneck dudes on Idocracy..."YOU TALK LIKE A FAG WITH ALL THOSE BIG WORDS"

As far as I can tell, I like Obama. Even if he can't deliver on all of his promises, at least we have someone with a fucking brain going in the right direction. The whole bit about the nation's individuals needing to take personal responsibility for things was spot on. I never seen any cockiness or any of that - just confidence, which is what is needed to get every American on board. I get tired of the bickering and in-fighting in our political system - nothing is getting done.

"I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT POLITICS BUT I DO THINK OBAMA WILL DO BETTER THAN BUSH" - Destruction.
    nah nothing against the big words, i understood all that... although i dont use big words myself i have a big vocabulary.

ehh idk, its just how i saw it, ive been thinkin about what mop just posted and hey may just turn out to be a good president.

the mother fucking mexicans and Fellows(the few we have) made this whole presidential thing a big fucking race issue.

stupid imo

Even though it's not a major theme to him that people talk about, quite a few people believe he is the next messiah. I just googled "Obama messiah" and saw a few interesting pictures.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    the mother fucking mexicans and Fellows(the few we have) made this whole presidential thing a big fucking race issue.

stupid imo
    do you see the irony in that statement?

stupid imo
    Yes, dest made a racism gesture towards an event that had to do about racism.

LOOLOLOL

I think carlos mencia said it well tonight when i watched him. WE should all carry a picture of Obama in our wallets, and whenever a black guy pulls the race card, we just show him obama and walk on.

stupid imo
    LOL YES and I fucking LOL'd ... hard.