Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Creating an economy from scratch.

I could handle this guy just being an idiot, but now that he's making Shock, Rootumz and me look bad (sorry if I forgot any other fellow Canadians) I'm afraid he is going to face the consequences.

So... we're on strike until he's banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    Im technically an immigrant so not making canada look bad ill stay out of this part of these forums to avoid further flaming that please you enough?
    Believe it or not you have to sumbit proof of your Ph.D to a moderator before you're allowed access to this subforum, so I'm not even sure how you managed to get here.
    Quote Originally Posted by iTempest
    Im technically an immigrant so not making canada look bad ill stay out of this part of these forums to avoid further flaming that please you enough?
    You get flamed because of your terrible ignorance. You're a fucking tool that doesn't care to be educated about anything and choose to repeat shit that the mass say because you want to be a part of the group. Incidentally, you fucking contradicted yourself; good fucking game you piece of garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    I Nonja.
    srs kid loves you too
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)