Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Full Transformers 2 Trailer (HD)

http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1809943432/video/12063123

I'm sure most of you guys have seen the short teaser. This one here is about 2 minutes. Looks good.

The hype for this movie could be on par with The Dark Knight.

looks cool. 2 things though:

1. i hope he doesnt freaking zoom in so much on the bots this time. that was annoying in the last film. yeah the pretty shiny metal was cool but i want to see the damn bots fight, not its chest moving around.

2. i hope shia dies.
    Yeah, I really don't see what the big deal is about this kid. I could maybe see him in a comedy role or something, but none of this action stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    2. i hope shia dies.
    IRL or just in the movie? I think he's a good actor, but is not the person I'd put for Transformers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    2. i hope shia dies.
    IRL or just in the movie? I think he's a good actor, but is not the person I'd put for Transformers.
    well in the movie would be good but IRL would be great. hes a shit actor. hes the same person in every movie(the same little annoying disney channel fag).
    lol yeah, his "surprised" look is pretty stale in every movie he's ever in. He just can't do green screen stuff because it doesn't come off authentic.

I don't mind him as much as I used to. It just annoyed the shit out of me how the guy was getting into every goddamn movie there for awhile. Ruined the last Indian Jones for me (still haven't seen that mess).
    It's not acting if he's the same exact way irl.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

...wait, what.

Granted I appreciate great character actors (even though Spoon is not a fan, Johnny Depp is a good example of this) - transcending words from a script into spoken dialogue in a play/movie/whatever while coming off as naturally as they would if you were talking to another person IRL would seem to be largely the main objective of being an actor, wouldn't it? I mean, sure you have Tom Cruise as fucking Tom Cruise in every goddamn movie, that's not necessarily a terrible thing. He can still act.
    ...wait, what.

Granted I appreciate great character actors (even though Spoon is not a fan, Johnny Depp is a good example of this) - transcending words from a script into spoken dialogue in a play/movie/whatever while coming off as naturally as they would if you were talking to another person IRL would seem to be largely the main objective of being an actor, wouldn't it? I mean, sure you have Tom Cruise as fucking Tom Cruise in every goddamn movie, that's not necessarily a terrible thing. He can still act.
    No.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

...wait, what.

i like Depp. you just sounded like some teenage girl in that one thread and i thought it was funny. i just pictured you with pig tails sitting in your room staring at a poster of him lol. btw you make a fugly chick.