Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WATCHMEN

Wanted was good
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    Wanted was good
    hi5 it was
    It was surprisingly different from what i expected and the ending was hilarious
    Wanted was good
    didnt say it was bad, but if you are telling me it was soo good it "wowed you away" then you are some kind of special.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    Wanted was good
    didnt say it was bad, but if you are telling me it was soo good it "wowed you away" then you are some kind of special.
    It was surprising and different i gave it a 6/10
    Quote Originally Posted by iTempest
    Are you kidding me the movie was the worst shit ive ever seen...
    Its not that i didnt like it, its that it needed something more.
    GODDAMN YOU'RE AN IDIOT. You have the memory of a fucking goldfish...if said goldfish was a complete faggot and spent it's days sucking off the little poo trail dangling from the anus' of other goldfish. Before you type, at least try and perouse your previous post(s) in the same goddamn you're contributing your worthless opinion to - and if you're feeling adventurous, formulate a solid opinion that you don't completely waffle on 2 posts down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Are you kidding me the movie was the worst shit ive ever seen...
    Its not that i didnt like it, its that it needed something more.
    GODDAMN YOU'RE AN IDIOT. You have the memory of a fucking goldfish...if said goldfish was a complete faggot and spent it's days sucking off the little poo trail dangling from the anus' of other goldfish. Before you type, at least try and perouse your previous post(s) in the same goddamn you're contributing your worthless opinion to - and if you're feeling adventurous, formulate a solid opinion that you don't completely waffle on 2 posts down.
    It was bad and needed something more i liked it slightly. Still the worst shit ive ever seen.
    It's like you're 3 different idiots rambling away. One hates the movie and thinks it's shit, another thought it was ok but wanted more, and the last dickshit is a combination of the two, hated it and wanted something more. Will you stop the contradiction?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    I cant seem to get my opinion across properly the 3rd one is what im trying to say
    I ALREADY FUCKIGN WENT OVER THIS IM AN IRANIAN AND MY DAD GOT DEPORTED FOR FUCKS SAKE
    I ALREADY FUCKIGN WENT OVER THIS IM AN IRANIAN AND MY DAD GOT DEPORTED FOR FUCKS SAKE
    deported from CA? wish they would have taken your dumb ass as well.