Thread: Frenulectomy

Hey everyone i just got back from the dentist with a prescription to vicodin. I was wondering if any of you have a similar experience with this procedure or happen to have what i had which was Ankyloglossia

for those who dont know Ankyloglossia, often referred to as "tongue tie," is a common congenital anomaly that is usually detected soon after birth. It is characterized by partial fusion-or in rare cases, total fusion-of the tongue to floor of the mouth due to an abnormality of the lingual frenulum.

Basically what they did was put shots into the bottom of my tongue, and then they used a little like that looks like what they do to pick your teeth at the dentist, and they just slowly cut away at it.
    I have the same thing. I've heard it's a pretty simple procedure.
    MY PENIS IS FINE THANK YOU
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    im just trying to keep u on ur toes Fellow

Duno why you bothered to pay for that 9, I could have accomplished the same tasks with a few strong cock blasts to the mouth. Doc Spidlz at ur service, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    Duno why you bothered to pay for that 9, I could have accomplished the same tasks with a few strong cock blasts to the mouth. Doc Spidlz at ur service, etc.

WHY DIDN'T YOU FUCKING TELL ME SOONER GOD DAMMIT
    send me some of you pealz.