Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Noby Noby Boy for PS3

I've seen several gameplay trailers and I can't even begin to comprehend what the fuck is going on.

uh its kinda of like katamari. you eat the people to make your worm grow. i like how this really shows the power of ps3. amazing machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon
    uh its kinda of like katamari. you eat the people to make your worm grow. i like how this really shows the power of ps3. amazing machine.

i like how you base this game off of ps3, really shows the smart person who knows what consoles are about. (fanboy darkspoon)
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm :L

i like how you base this game off of ps3, really shows the smart person who knows what consoles are about. (fanboy darkspoon)
    i was kidding pal. this game really under utilizes the power the ps3 really has. the main draw of the ps3 is the amazing computing power it has and its ability to render really nice scenes. it's funny cause it looks like a Wii game lol(i own and love my wii).

I was kinda just thinking to myself "holy shit that worm must get gigantic" because it looks like that game could have been run on a n64 in the video clip

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls

i was kidding pal. this game really under utilizes the power the ps3 really has. the main draw of the ps3 is the amazing computing power it has and its ability to render really nice scenes. it's funny cause it looks like a Wii game lol(i own and love my wii).
    what wii game is it similar too? Im sure ps3 is just putting these things on the market because im sure of it that kids under 13 that dont like killing/etc have to have some kind of games, and wether they have aps3 or wii or xbox, they need to play fun games. I guess thats why PS3 has Little big planet, and xbox has that massive arcade.
    For some dumb fucking reason, every review of this game I've seen the idiots just loved the shit out of it. I've even watched video reviews of these 25 year old guys saying how great and how much fun it was.

I spend a lot of free time playing games, but fuck these idiots need to get a life.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Now that you're not stealing or begging for money, you mean

what wii game is it similar too? Im sure ps3 is just putting these things on the market because im sure of it that kids under 13 that dont like killing/etc have to have some kind of games, and wether they have aps3 or wii or xbox, they need to play fun games. I guess thats why PS3 has Little big planet, and xbox has that massive arcade.
    are you really debating this? i just meant the graphics were shit compared the other ps3 games. im not ripping on your beloved ps3 man.

are you really debating this? i just meant the graphics were shit compared the other ps3 games. im not ripping on your beloved ps3 man.
    I wasnt ripping? I was asking what wii game was similar cause i wanted to see what it looks like, then i was just making an opinion why consoles come out with games like this