Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: NINE I NEED HALP

NINE: I want to start playing this bs becasue CA is terrible. What version do you play and where/how do I sign up. If you can post some sort of walk through I'm sure a few of us would give it a shot and see if its worth bringing NWP into it.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IVQv2CjveBw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd 311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IVQv2CjveBw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd 311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

This is a tut on how to get it downloaded and an account up. Make sure you have IE 7 installed, since the game uses that to log in and run.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm :L
    <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IVQv2CjveBw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd 311b"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IVQv2CjveBw&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x5d1719&color2=0xcd 311b" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

This is a tut on how to get it downloaded and an account up. Make sure you have IE 7 installed, since the game uses that to log in and run.
    Games a beast i might DL it since CA is prolly worst FPS in existence
    Who releases a deagle 8 months late
    K thanks nine im going to get that working tomorrow at some point. About to go try Crossfire because a lot of people are telling me its fun.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

downloading ava atm, about 35kb/s for the 1.3gb file.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    K thanks nine im going to get that working tomorrow at some point. About to go try Crossfire because a lot of people are telling me its fun.
    Crossfire isnt fun thats a lie its heavy and hard to GP grind with a shitty m16 and the crosshair spread is a lie tapping your mouse constantly gets annoying you have to unlock an awm and the GP gain is horrendous ima have AVA up by tommorow afternoon hopefully its good i need something to occupy my time till kartRider is out
    Glad some of you are taking a chance to play it. For me its quite fun, it has very good graphics for being a free release, I'm glad they went with unreal graphics. the cool thing is that since this korean game is released in japan as well, if you log on in the day they are all playing since its their night, and when you log on at night, its koreas day, and they play often as well as japanese still.

The only irritating part is trying to figure out how to buy shit and stuff, but you get use to it. Also the system for weapons is fun, you can buy your weapon forever. Also you can upgrade parts of your weapon. (stalks, barrels, triggers, etc)

gl hf! if you need help I'll be on messenger.
    LOL I still have not downloaded this because I've been playing crossfire. Goddamn that game is so rape friends. I'll probably give AVA a try tomorrow.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

LOL I still have not downloaded this because I've been playing crossfire. Goddamn that game is so rape friends. I'll probably give AVA a try tomorrow.
    haha i looked it up too see what its about, looks alot like counterstrike, but alas a lot of hackers people say on comments. Can you confirm didlz?
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mm :L
    haha i looked it up too see what its about, looks alot like counterstrike, but alas a lot of hackers people say on comments. Can you confirm didlz?
    I've yet to run across a hacker and I've been playing it for about 4 hours.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows