Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: NINE I NEED HALP

no man the game is heavy man, GP grinding dude, GGGGPPPP horrendous. KARTRIDER IS A REAL GAME MY MAN. NEXON WEEEOOOOOUUU! crosshair spread is heavy and grinding, for the GP, clicking a mouse sucks. its heavier than combat arms.

OH WAIT I FUCKING SUCK
    who wants to send papa burgundy a video card so i can actually play these modern games.

no really, this intel onboard pos isnt gunna cut it.
    Really Crossfire's aim is absolute BS and im not wasting a week of straight grinding just to get used to the balance. AVA looks beastly though, Im dling it when my mom has a morning shift.
    Quote Originally Posted by iTempest
    Really Crossfire's aim is absolute BS and im not wasting a week of straight grinding just to get used to the balance. AVA looks beastly though, Im dling it when my mom has a morning shift.
    Well, I've been playing Crossfire for a day now and I'm already one of the best players. There isn't much to it. It's basic yet fun. If you've played an FPS before and weren't complete shit at it, you'll be ok.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    Quote Originally Posted by iTempest
    Well, I've been playing Crossfire for a day now and I'm already one of the best players. There isn't much to it. It's basic yet fun. If you've played an FPS before and weren't complete shit at it, you'll be ok.
    Yea i was playing it for like my 6th time and i have the aiming under control

Spray when close but aim for feet cuz bullets go hi

Tap never burst or spray at long range same for mid.

If your overdoing your gun the image in the bottom right corner near ammo will turn red try keeping it at green when shooting

And this is a league heavy game

AVA related it wont let me login it says "To do login "continuation must be clicked"
    I played crossfire for about 4 hours. Didn't like it too much, seemed like a shitty CS and the controls were basically garbage imo. NOT LIKE IT MATTERS THOUGH, CAN'T USE MY COMP UNTIL I GET A NEW MOTHERBOARD ETC!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator
    I played crossfire for about 4 hours. Didn't like it too much, seemed like a shitty CS and the controls were basically garbage imo. NOT LIKE IT MATTERS THOUGH, CAN'T USE MY COMP UNTIL I GET A NEW MOTHERBOARD ETC!
    What is wrong with teh mobo
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    Quote Originally Posted by NinjaGator
    What is wrong with teh mobo
    I think hes mad cuz when he presses shift he starts running like a fat kid

No but honestly help with AVA it wont let me login.
    shut the fuck up
    Quote Originally Posted by rootumz
    shut the fuck up
    Are you trying to start something Fellow?