Thread: Earbuds [new option]

Basically I'm looking into an upgrade from my vmodas.

And they have worked great, deep rich bass, strong thumps, great treble and vocal, the only problem i've had with these headphones is that they break really easy by pulling the cord from the earbuds. But as bad as that might sound v-moda has replaced them every time with a brand new set in less than 2 days.

So I have came to two options upon research;

http://www.amazon.com/Monster-Turbin.../dp/B001LNO722

MONSTER TURBINE :

or the next upgrade from V-moda.

V-moda VIBE II :

I would like to try out some new headphones out, like the turbines, but the vmoda i have had before and been loyal too and can only asume that the vmoda II are better.
    That's quite a chunk of money for ear buds...
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    That's quite a chunk of money for ear buds...
    Haha yeah, but i love quality and i'm willing to spend it. Considering I have a job and i'm able to still mooch off my parents living space for at least a year or two more i can put my money into gas and stuff.

:P
    Then why don't you buy some decent headphones ?!
    There are some decent and good looking "on-hear" headphones that you can also wear on teh streets
    Or in case you wanna listen to music at home or uni/school only then you can also get "ear-surrounding" headphones .. like me

Last year I bought me the AKG K 242 HD Headphones .. which have awesome sound ... I always use them when I'm at home or uni or when I go for long distances in plane or train ..
    And for short distances I use the iPod headphones .. which are actually crap because they hurt my ears as soon as I use them longer than 1 hour ... but for short distances they are just fine

And my AKG Headphones never hurt at all .. I can wear them a whole day listeing to max volume music and my ears do not hurt at all

Quote Originally Posted by Acromus
    Then why don't you buy some decent headphones ?!
    There are some decent and good looking "on-hear" headphones that you can also wear on teh streets
    Or in case you wanna listen to music at home or uni/school only then you can also get "ear-surrounding" headphones .. like me

Last year I bought me the AKG K 242 HD Headphones .. which have awesome sound ... I always use them when I'm at home or uni or when I go for long distances in plane or train ..
    And for short distances I use the iPod headphones .. which are actually crap because they hurt my ears as soon as I use them longer than 1 hour ... but for short distances they are just fine

And my AKG Headphones never hurt at all .. I can wear them a whole day listening to max volume music and my ears do not hurt at all
    Well i thought about it, and they are really decent already thats why im considering them. I know on ear headphones or ear surround will ALWAYS sound better. (fact bigger higher quality magnets and materials.)

But im asking for earbuds, something discreet, easily unnoticeable and not in the way

I also am a bass freak for earbuds, thats why i chose these two over sennheiser, or bose, etc.
    Beats by Dre
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

I'm fine with my generic Philips headphones from Wal-Mart. 10 BUCKS, WHAT WHAT.

Quote Originally Posted by chaos [gv
    this wasnt even a war this was a disgrace,we outnumbered them and still lost.
    Keep Yo Head Up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadly
    Beats by Dre
    Tried the headphone kind on at futureshop. No doubt nice sound but not much better than my 30 dollar Panasonic ear buds. I've noticed with other ones too no matter how much more you spend the quality really doesn't go up by much. $100+ for headphones or ear buds waste imo.
    I bought mine for about 130€ .. and it's totally worth it .
    They had the best quality/price rate back then .. and these headphones will last for a life ... or until I fall asleep and smash my head against the floor