Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starting a team

I'm starting a new comp. team in CF. Anyone interested post in this thread, but please don't post unless you're actually going to be active. I'd suggest downloading the game and make sure you even like the shit before posting here. So far N9ne has downloaded the game, and I'm pretty sure enjoyed it, and Rikku is also going to give it a shot. It's a lot like CS, but probably much easier IMO. N9ne picked it up and was doing well within a few minutes. I'm looking for 5 starters and up to 5 alternates. I'd like to see you guys give it a shot, not a bad game.

Rootumz: AWP in this game is pretty cool. It's much better than CA, and I know you were pretty good at that. The only bad thing is you need to be a certain rank to buy one. If you want to give the game a shot I can powerlevel your account in a few hours to where you can buy one.

China: You goddamn faggot I don't know what you're doing with your time these days, but I'd like to see you playing as well. Combat Arms was an awful game I know, but I think you'll enjoy this one.

MOP: Hitboxes aren't fucked and lag isn't ever an issue. Give this a try please.

Everyone else: Just try it fags, and if you like it let me know. We can get some clan war action going on ASAP.

Our roster thus far:

Diddlez
    JackField
    Life_Joker
    tigger0jk
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Is there a MAC Version ?

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    i will have my pc back up and running in a couple days. however this week i just don't have the ability to dedicate time to installing everything again including a game. But next week i'll be good to try something new, and yes that power leveling sounds nice, i don't think i've ever started an FPS game without using the AWP immediately. Okay, Gore doesn't count.
    Crossfire is an open source, cooperative multiplayer graphical RPG and adventure game. Since its initial release, Crossfire has grown to encompass over 150 monsters, about 3000 maps to explore, an elaborate magic system, 13 races, 15 character classes, a system of skills, and many artifacts and treasures. Crossfire is based in a medieval fantasy world and is similar to other games of this genre

UH jim.
    Quote Originally Posted by N9ne View Post
    Crossfire is an open source, cooperative multiplayer graphical RPG and adventure game. Since its initial release, Crossfire has grown to encompass over 150 monsters, about 3000 maps to explore, an elaborate magic system, 13 races, 15 character classes, a system of skills, and many artifacts and treasures. Crossfire is based in a medieval fantasy world and is similar to other games of this genre

UH jim.
    yea i downloaded that link and was very confused. i was about to call didlez an idiot for saying another shit game was good. but then i noticed jim posted it. it prolly just a network of pedo's hiding behind the guise of an rpg.
    So Life_Joker started the 'NWP Gaming' clan in crossfire.. It looks like a pretty usls group.
    Remake it into just NWP. No more of this gaming business, it was only funny in combat arms and even then people didn't understand it was a joke they just thought we were hardcore.
    CF does look pretty cool...haven't downloaded it though...

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Don't know why my link was going to the wrong page.

-Yes i do.

I posted the wrong link at first, then edited it 1 minute later. The edit function in VB is shit.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net