Thread: Windows 7 RC

http://www.engadget.com/2009/04/24/o...lable-may-5th/

Quote Originally Posted by Engadget
    We've seen plenty of speculation on this date, but thanks to a quick email from Microsoft reps -- and a handy post on the Windows Blog -- we now have confirmation. According to the cats and kittens in Redmond, the Windows 7 RC will be officially available to MSDN and TechNet subscribers on April 30th, and will be made publicly available on May 5th. End transmission... and bust out the champagne.
    anyone else using the 7000 build public beta? i like it. ill probably be updating to the RC when it comes out.
    I am using 7077.

Microsoft Windows 7 RC1 Build 7100 x86 is already available.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    yeah it was leaked weeks ago. dont see any point in pirating something thats going to be free in a week. especially when i get a legit cdkey and wont have to worry about registering one a million other people are using etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkspoon View Post
    yeah it was leaked weeks ago. dont see any point in pirating something thats going to be free in a week. especially when i get a legit cdkey and wont have to worry about registering one a million other people are using etc.
    You can use your original beta key with it, or you can still get a new one from the website.

It's amazing how many people comment on the torrent asking why the evaluation sign doesn't go away, and asking if there is a crack for it

It's exactly the same thing that will be publicly available in may, you can just get it earlier if you really want to.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    Its up. Get it while it's hot.
    I've been using 7000 as well. I like it so much I completely switched over from Vista. I'm a bit reluctant to switch to RC1 just because I have to completely remove Win7 first. Lazy etc.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    yea i was hoping they could do the fixes through an update. i downloaded it in a hour or two and ill be updating in the next week.