Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fellowZ NEED DER CHIKKENZ

Good timez

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    Fuck Fellows. You wouldn't see white guys piss and moan about a fucking fast food place running out of food. You just drive down the fucking street and buy somewhere else. Infact the McDonalds by me ran out of McChickens a few months ago, and rather than complain I went to fucking Wendy's.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

the fucking sense of entitlement is god damn ridiciulous with Fellows. they take it as a personal insult when someone doesnt do what they want. fucking ridiculous. i cant stand people like that.
    Fucking childish. Goddamn. That pissed me off a little bit. Such a small thing to get upset about.

Guess what, we don't live in a perfect world where fried chicken is ubiquitous, and sometimes things don't happen the way we all want it to. Deal with it you fucking spear chuckers.
    + Why in the fuck is something like this even on the news? You'd think there would be something a little more important to broadcast than this bullshit.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

cbf this racism. but yeah, bitching about running out of chicken is kinda dumb
    How is it racism when they're just being themselves?

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    cbf your dumbassery Saman. They're all bitching about one of the dumbests things I've ever seen. Either, A) go to a different fast food chain or B) buy your own god damn chicken at the grocery store and actually save on money. You know how hard it is to fry chicken? Well, obviously too hard for these people to do, since they have to have unhealthy food made up for them on the spot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    That clip was pretty damn funny.
    Even though I know that them Fellows love chicken, I still do not know where this comes from.
    Can someone explain me why black people are all about chicken ?!

I assume this is in an area which is full of Fellows.

http://books.google.com.au/books?id=...ummary_s&cad=0

The blacks are only just beginning to migrate here in large numbers, but at least I can look to the USA to know what we are in for.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net