Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm On A Boat (live)

Didn't realize t-pain sounded the same way live, I always assumed they just synthesized the shit out of his voice.

Obviously the other two guys can't sing even remotely, but it was still awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyder View Post
    I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    Quote Originally Posted by chinar View Post
    Didn't realize t-pain sounded the same way live, I always assumed they just synthesized the shit out of his voice.
    That's not t-pain.

And yes, it's synthesized.

Obviously the other two guys can't sing even remotely, but it was still awesome.
    Good thing it's not technically regarded as "singing" - since no rapper has ever been regarded as a "singer"

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction

they do synth the shit out of his voice, even live.

the original video was pulled from the site. this one is kinda of gay and annoying but gets the point accross.

you were right spyder that wasnt tpain. i totally thought it was. lol. just goes to show he has no talent when they can bring in any black guy to do his part.

"T-Pain welcomed his third child earlier this month. The news was confirmed by comedian Andy Samberg on Tuesday’s “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.”

The “Can’t Believe It” hitmaker was scheduled to perform “I’m On a Boat” [watch here] with comedy group The Lonely Island on the late-night program, but missed his appearance due to the birth of his child. “He just had a baby,” revealed the “SNL” funnyman.

The 23-year-old rappa-ternt-sanga, born Faheem Rasheed Najm, has two children with his wife Amber. The newest addition to the Najm family joins daughter Lyriq and son Muziq.

“Congrats on the baby, T-Pain!” said Samberg at the end of his performance. "
    http://keepittrill.com/media/2009/05...e-child-birth/

really cbf those kids names.
    LOL @ those names!

I had no idea T-Pain was 23. WTF.

"ill give ur mom the short end of the stick " - Destruction
    It was a black guy, can you really fault me for assuming it was t-pain?

also just saw he named his children lyriq and musiq, god damnit

I want to know what's going on with him and Xena and whether he's jobless. It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.
    Quote Originally Posted by DESTRUCTION View Post
    nah theyre huge balls, i like huge balls
    Good thing it's not technically regarded as "singing" - since no rapper has ever been regarded as a "singer"
    Fergie can sing and rap, and she's hot. Nelly can sing too as well as rap, however I think he's awful at both.
    NWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWPNWP
    the greatest Fellows

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Fergie can sing and rap, and she's hot. Nelly can sing too as well as rap, however I think he's awful at both.
    ^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos
    stop idolizing a haxor clan like nwp and idolize a clan like gv instead, who have to struggle and try so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShockWave
    I still laugh at how Saman means "Shelter and Security", and Saman is a terrorist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Creative
    The gods have looked apond you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    It makes me feel better about myself...knowing that even if I became a fucking crack addict and lost everything, I'd still be better than him.(In reference to M@nc0w)
    For 2 days there has been nothing but posts in this thread. I jsut watched this video and do not understand what is so good about it.

#nwp @ irc.gamesurge.net
    watch the original. its funnier imo. i mean its some guys raping about being on a boat. its funny.